Calling All Harry Potter Fans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
HI GUYS!!! now less than 2 months r left before the final book comes in our hand. so lets start a new discussion ON WAT WILL HAPPEN IN BOOK 7. great though i cant wait for the book to come :shock:

caje143

Journeyman
Hey fun2sh,

just popped in to say a hi :D

well i too am a harry potter fan dude.. but not very much... i have watched just 4 parts of the movie and neva read any of the books..

so whats this 7th Book got?? whats it about?

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

caje143 said:
Hey fun2sh,

just popped in to say a hi :D

well i too am a harry potter fan dude.. but not very much... i have watched just 4 parts of the movie and neva read any of the books..

so whats this 7th Book got?? whats it about?
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: WAT U NEVER READ ANY OF THE BOOKS THEN ALSO U R "FAN GREAT" :lol: . I DONT KHOW WAT WILL U BECOME AFTER READIN THE BOOKS

caje143

Journeyman
fun2sh said:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: WAT U NEVER READ ANY OF THE BOOKS THEN ALSO U R "FAN GREAT" :lol: . I DONT KHOW WAT WILL U BECOME AFTER READIN THE BOOKS

Well i enjoy the Movies alot... dunoo if i get time will get some books and start reading....:D

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
well, movies don't cover the whole book, also some manipulations r done to.
Harry Potter movies take too much of cinematic liberty...
I didn't like the movies....
LOTR series is well covered in movies. good example..

S

shantanu01

can somebody link me wid a site thts selling HP7 for cheapest...
i heard indiaplaza was allowing pre-bookings at rs630 a month ago in some offer. now d rates arnd rs 1000

K

krazyfrog

I've read all the six books and watched all the four movies. The movies were good but only for those who haven't read the books. The Goblet of Fire book and movie seemed like two different things with most of the content of the book either missing or modified. For e.g. in the book Dobby have harry the gillyweed that made him breathe underwater but in the movie they showed Neville giving it to Harry.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

champ_rock said:
Dumbledore will definately come back and Snape will turn out to be loyal to the Order in the end :)
wel dumbledore is dead though he is in the book 7 in some form. its confirmed by Jo also

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
krazyfrog said:
I've read all the six books and watched all the four movies. The movies were good but only for those who haven't read the books. The Goblet of Fire book and movie seemed like two different things with most of the content of the book either missing or modified. For e.g. in the book Dobby have harry the gillyweed that made him breathe underwater but in the movie they showed Neville giving it to Harry.

upto the 3rd book it was possible to make movies..cuz they were thin but from goblet of fire the books r 500 pages + so if they have to make a good movie with complete detail they will have to make a 6 hour movie:p

Pratyush

Broken In
Dumbledore is dead and he will definitely not return. Regarding Snape, he isn't evil:evil:

it may be possible that dumbledore told snape to finish him off and let harry face vol- (flinch) err you-know-who alone. snape has done many things for the order. so, telling he's evil is a bad joke.

just visit any of the potter fansites, and u will know evrything.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pratyush said:
Dumbledore is dead and he will definitely not return. Regarding Snape, he isn't evil:evil:

it may be possible that dumbledore told snape to finish him off and let harry face vol- (flinch) err you-know-who alone. snape has done many things for the order. so, telling he's evil is a bad joke.

just visit any of the potter fansites, and u will know evrything.
dumbledore is back in some form. its confirmed go here n see *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows
Rowling clarified that "Dumbledore is definitely dead", when asked by Salman Rushdie and others at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Rowling answered the same question three times, each time with increasing conviction.[51] However, on the set of the Order of the Phoenix film, she remarked; "Dumbledore's giving me a lot of trouble". When asked "But isn't he dead?" by Daniel Radcliffe, she explained; "Well, yeah, but it's more complex ...."

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
WOW a potter thread. I haven't noticed it.

If its about who is a Big Potter fan, then let me tell you. The name of that person is

QUIZ_MASTER.

I have readed all the books. Each book more then 20 times.[ I rember every quote now.]
Watched every movie. (Countless times)
Played every game (all 5 games to be specific.).
:D:D:D:D:D
_________

I am also on COS forums by name Quiz_Master,
anyone from here Visit that forum?
I have written many HP theories there. and made many hypotheses there.

Some spoiler for you

RAB is Regulus Augustus Black. (But everyone knows this. :D:D:D:D)
Dumbledore is REALLY dead. (Weknow this allready too. :D)
Snape is not evil. (Now this can be discussed. :D)
_)_____
Book 7 will going to realese in 39 Days 10 hours. Lets see what happens.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
i have a feeling (and i hate it and hope i am wrong) that Harry Potter will die in the end.
the other character to die could be anyone close to harry and will die early in the book. so both ron and hermionie survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom