Call of Duty : Ghosts

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

Which not only says a lot about the talent-less hacks(bieber or IW), but a lot about the people's bad taste too :p

And they're saying he's gonna be Robin in the upcoming movie. I'll kill my Supes comics with fire if that's true.

digit1191

In the zone

Q for those who are playing Ghosts : Is there any option to check ping / latency in a multiplayer game?

Sometimes my games are very smooth, sometimes they are stuttering so much like the ping is above 500ms

digit1191

In the zone

1 . Disable the Steam in-game overlay
2. Run the game in no border windowed mode.
3. After starting the game, open task manager and set "iwmp6.exe" (or whatever the name is) priority to Normal.

Edit: Worked for me.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

1 . Disable the Steam in-game overlay
2. Run the game in no border windowed mode.
3. After starting the game, open task manager and set "iwmp6.exe" (or whatever the name is) priority to Normal.

Edit: Worked for me.
You think people here buy CoD? :lol:
Dude you are very naive

kartikoli

Busy!!

True story bro :p

kartikoli, if you are not playing on Steam , then I don't know how to resolve the crashing issue. :D
lol.... actually its my friend's game and yes i am not buying this after playing the first 2 missions

digit1191

In the zone

I think there are lot of fixes available for the nonsteam version. You just have to Google a bit :p

Yes, the game does not use more than 2.2GB RAM. I checked in taskmgr

Looks like it was a marketing strategy to get people hyped about the game, by making them think that its truly next gen and substantial upgrade from previous iterations wrt graphics of the game etc...
Though the high expectations made the game look worse in reviews....I think they were targeting the pre-orders and early adopters.

Top Bottom