Call Of Duty 5 Multiplayer Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Its out! has anyone tried it? I downloaded and installed it, registered at Callofduty.com to get free Key and when tried to run the game, it crashed :mad: Dunno the exact cause. Anybody tried it yet?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Haven't tried it personally, but there were some players in my cod2 server yesterday night who played it and it was sorta mixed response, some liked it, some didn't, they were saying like it was CoD4 with a WW2 mod like thing..etc.,

What is the download size?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Its out! has anyone tried it? I downloaded and installed it, registered at Callofduty.com to get free Key and when tried to run the game, it crashed :mad: Dunno the exact cause. Anybody tried it yet?

Dude. you need to do some diagnostics on your PC.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Not a good game.(Many online gamers support my view)
It can never beat COD4 MP.(I know it is based on WW2 ... But still 50-60 year old weapons dont eXcite me much)
Nearly all the perks are same ... And not much has been added.
Hope Single Player is better.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
@ Plasma_Snake

Game crashes on my friend's PC too .. 1 Map called called Makin runs fine but other two crash.(He got some Direct X error)

BTW ... The game is a good time pass.

+ points.
1. 3 perks now.
2.Bigger Maps
3.U can use Tank. (Its fun to kill so many enemies In Team DeathMatch using Tank :D)
4.U get pack of vicious Dogs after getting 7 kills.(These are better as these Dogs also take on enemies which are hiding which Heli didnt do)

- ve points

1.Very poor weapon sounds.(Hear a RV700 or Beretta in COD4 to know what I am talking)
2.Not much added.
3.All things are pretty much same with twisted names.

But u wont mind playing it.It a good Multi Player eXperience.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I played the BETA, and honestly it didnt impress me much.To start with, it crashes on Castle map and roundhouse map just the makin map works fine.
Graphics are little bit improved but nothing can beat cod4 MP.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^You not online since some days.... yesterday me and AmraW played nearly 4-5hrs. :D We played till 5 in the morning :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom