Calcutta Hardware Vendor Feedback Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Their website is not even working for a long time since I've seen the url back in 2005.
*www.supremetheitmall.com/

A shop which doesn't even have a working website since 2005 ? Can anybody call that a good shop for customer service

Last edited:

sjstays

Broken In
guys ... lemme share a personal experience with u regarding fashion computers.... we wer coming out of vedant and just opposite to vedant there is a snacks bar.... besidethat they ahve a small shop wer u can do a paint job! a guy came out from fashion computers wth a white colored cd drive and got it painted to black.. this was back in dec, 2005!

neways this is a very good thread..
i used to buy stuff from caltron for a long long time.. but then they started t overcharge! since then i am a regular custoemr of vedant. but still always better to ask around.
the mall which is coming up opposite of tecnocrat is yet to start its business.. lets see wat they have in offer!

this one is dedicated to supreme the it mall!

back in 2003 my freind bought a new computer from supreme after wasting the whole day.... he mentioned to the sales person (manish) that he will play games on the computer. when he came back he came back he was unable to play any games and came to know that the mobo was not suitable for gaming and he will not be able to upgrade it. thats the way how supreme works.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, most of us know that supreme sucks.
Even one tall fat guy chowdhury fooled me with a mobo named mora back in 2006 but that mobo stopped working the next day & when I took that mobo there they replaced it.
But When I took the replaced mobo to their test center that mobo was not also working. What a screw up !
I demanded my money back & they were not prepare to do so.
So I've to take one 512 MB ddr Ram module & bought one keyboard, 1 mouse and 10 Cds.
In regard of that incident I avoid supreme nowdays as much as possible ( or I should say I don't buy stuffs from supreme now )

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Their website is not even working for a long time since I've seen the url back in 2005.
*www.supremetheitmall.com/

A shop which doesn't even have a working website since 2005 ? Can anybody call that a good shop for customer service

First of all Supreme sucks.....:mad:
And new supreme web address is *www.supremetechno.com/

Please someone post the addresses of following Hardware Vendors.....:grin:

1. M D Computer
2. Arihant
3. Savera
4. Technorat
5. Jai Mahavira

Thanks..........

sjstays

Broken In
First of all Supreme sucks.....:mad:
And new supreme web address is *www.supremetechno.com/

Please someone post the addresses of following Hardware Vendors.....:grin:

1. M D Computer
2. Arihant
3. Savera
4. Technorat
5. Jai Mahavira

Thanks..........

checked out their websites... the prices are good man... they are all priced at 0.00...:p
dunno y cant they post the prices on their websites.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hey, can anyone post & PM me or post here whether Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard 3000 is available or not, & if it is then what is the cost
*www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/images/products/dmk3k/mk_largerview_dmk3k.jpg

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i personally prefer Vedant Computers as i have developed a good customer relationship with them... they are very friendly and also answers the phone call :))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
congrats john for the purchase you've made.
by the way, can you tell me the contact details of savera with address.

arupch

Tech Addict
Hi,
Can anybody suggest a good shop for exchanging my old rig with a new one in kolkata?

Who deals with Gigabyte or Jetway mobo's?
________
Arup

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For ex-change go for inox computers. Though i've no personal experience.

May be at :
#14/1,
Princep Street
Kolkata - 700072

Near exide showroom.

Micheal

Pro Geeks
Can anyone please suggest me some specific products
1) A 17 inch or 19 inch LCD monitor
2) A corded Keyboard

I want to use the monitor for casual computing, sometimes light gaming (atleast NFS), movie watching(HD movies are on my list) and it will be used for long hours of office-work too. I had checked with Zero1 awards and browsing through the Dell site where two beauties caught my eye (price too) - Dell SE198WFP 19" WideScreen Flat Panel Monitor and Dell 1908FP UltraSharpTM 19" Flat Panel Monitor. Please help me decide. I want to stick around the 10K buget

The keyboard must be a corded one and you will understand my needs from the above

techani

Journeyman
Micheal even i have narrowed on 198wfp! but before buying it i need to sell the previous machine with the current monitor! if u go ahead and buy it in the mean time then plz let me know the price and the place...

@Topgear..
in inox will we have to buy anything in exchange or can we just sell and take the money?

Micheal

Pro Geeks
right-o

rite now i'm trying to gather info 'bout these goodies. will let u all kno if i get ne solid one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom