Calcutta Hardware Vendor Feedback Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
^^^ the guy at Click Zone is a smart a$$.i was hunting for a cpu cooler and visited click zone.this guy told me that he has a CM Hyper 48 and Hyper 6+ in ready stock.when i told him to give me the Hyper 6+ he started to make stories and told me to come on Monday(i visited the shop on Saturday morning).when i went to the shop on Monday that guy told me to go to Classic Computers and talk to Anurag Shrauff.

this guy at Clik Zone is a bluffmaster.dont believe wat he says.better buy from other vendors.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone please share the address/street location of Savera as I am also looking for a Logitech sound system for my PC.

Is it near orient cinema ?...Please mention actual name of the shop/street address.

Thanks in advance.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
bought from vedant yesterday, its also a pretty good shop. its ad 26gc avenue and it was offering me everything at very cheap rates and everything was available there. to get rates low there just take quotations from other stores and show him the quotation he will lower it to that price

sabret00the

Youngling
ITTechPerson said:
Any one, can tell me a canon digital camera saler at kolkata, who will give me best price?

If you are willing to go for the grey market then try Fancy once...great products at amazing prices...but if you have no prior idea or experience about Fancy then steer clear of it....for digital cameras try out the shops in Esplanade / Lindsey Street - Grand Hotel Arcade...all the best and happy hunting :cool:

Okay I have been a long time supporter of Supreme now here's a - 1 from me to them....I gave them a 80GB WD PATA hard drive for replacement since the spindle was broken on it....till date they havent been able to replace it for me... Verdict : Extremely disappointed with the service...:mad:

On the other hand some Saturdays back I called up the Iball Service Center at around 6:30pm to ask if they had the power button of an ancient cabby or not? They said it was almost close of business and they wanted me to come on Monday. I requested them that I will have office on weekdays and to my surprise they let me go with the cabinet to their service center. Their was a long haired guy who was waiting for me and he even had the power button with him. At around 7pm (well beyond close of business and remember it was a Saturday) the guy replaced the power button that too with a smile on his face...and they charged me NOTHING....all for free...it was my moment of shock...I was expecting an exhorbitant amount for this button since the cabinet is a 4 years old and very much out of warranty....wtf all for FREE....

I would rate a +100 to Iball service in Kolkata....Verdict : Extremely Satisfied with the help provided by them. I had earlier experince with them which I wont say was too overwhelming but this was too good....:D

Last edited:

RajU
+100 for sabret00the
Sumpreme su*ks, don't buy from supreme if u don't want to get into trouble & also warn ur friends who want to buy from supreme

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Hello Everybody,
I need ur help -
I was trying to purchase a canon digicam from "Sify Mal" - online shopping, but they r unable to deliver any shipment to WB/Kolkata due to logistical problems of WB Gov. - can anybody pls tell me a online shop to buy a canon digicam in good price & also whinh is authentic to purchase.

Please help, I have to purchase before 20th Jan.

tech_lover

Journeyman
+100 for sabret00the
Sumpreme su*ks, don't buy from supreme if u don't want to get into trouble & also warn ur friends who want to buy from supreme

Hi Raju,

I was planning to go to supreme soon. But I am apprehensive now after reading this. Can you specify why they su*k?

Moreover can u (or others) tell me some good places in Kolkata? By this I mean a lil about location/ph no. Lots of names are there in this thread. Of which I know only Supreme, Velocity and Technocraft. Where is Savera, MD COmputers, Jai Mahavira, Easter Logica?

Last edited:

RajU
Supreme don't know how to satisfy customers, services (-)ive, like if you give a HDD for a replacement (under warrenty), they will take more than 15 days whereas if u give it to service center, they will take only 5-7 days. There are many other cases like this............like I had to give my 8600GT because of a simple screw broken, they took more than 3 months to replce my card and also took a charge of Rs.2000 extra. The replaced card is not so good also...very noisey and running very hot. If at that time I had RMA'ed my card then it would have taken less money and time......

Velocity is a good shop

Last edited:

tech_lover

Journeyman
well today i went to MD computer, Eastern Logica, Velocity and Supreme. Except Velocity none of them have ever heard of CPU cooling solutions. MD had some paste, didnt tell me the name, but told its not Arctic stuff. Velocity has 80mm glacialtech fans, nothing in 120mm (it just got over!!!). Supreme asked me to pay 50-60% advance to order antec 120mm fan. So thats it.
Behavior wise Velocity is the best. He searched a lot, even though I asked for a small fan. But he may charge few bucks more. Saw an office OEM basic and asked for its price. He Quoted 8800!!! Supreme quoted 7100.

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
Dude....Supreme is the best shop in Kolkata...n u can bargain too...they reduced the price by Rs.500 (though too less)...i bought a config yesterday...

RajU
@sourishzzz1234
go to Chandni and you will get a Rs.100 headphone for Rs.30 from any footpath shops, that means the footpath shop is best? Comeon dude, that's not a point that u can explain.
& just go a merry-go-round to all the shops on G.C. Avenue, I'm too sure that u will get Rs.(500+500 more) less price....than sumpreme

royal

Padawan
Dude....Supreme is the best shop in Kolkata

You sure ? :confused: Their reputation of shoddy customer dealing goes back a long way ... maybe you should try some other shops for comparison.

On the other hand, maybe Supreme ppl have taken notice of this particular thread and are trying to improve :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom