Not open for further replies.
OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Tech Geek said:
so is it ok now

NO:(

Problem starts again today and now I need to Press Power Switch Too Deep that some time I fear that Cabinet may scroll back?

What's your suggestion now, do I need to replace the spring? Can I do it my self?

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah buddy you can do it yourself
have some confidence and open the cabinet and see what you can make out of it

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
shantanu_webmaster said:
yeah buddy you can do it yourself
have some confidence and open the cabinet and see what you can make out of it

^^Ya I open it and stretch Spring and put it again yesterday, due to Holi I didn't get chance to ON PC but today morning I press Button Gently and PC Start ON without any Problem.:)

Let's see this time the Problem is gone for ever, by the way what exactly the Spring in Power Button Called, if the problem Strike again than do I need to replace the Whole Unit fitted with Power Button i.e. Some Hardware with White and Black wire which Connected On Mother Board, what it called? and for How much I can buy this?

Thanks for quick reply.:)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
It cost u around Rs. 20-30 not much

there are only two cables white and black u have to reaplace

i m not sure may be u can get only spring

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
piyush gupta said:
It cost u around Rs. 20-30 not much

there are only two cables white and black u have to reaplace

i m not sure may be u can get only spring
Oh!

So I can save lot of money by replacing it my self but can you please name the H/W. :)

I think cable is not the problem but the Switch (ON/OFF Switch) fit into Power button is creating problem , one side of this Switch end with white and Black cable need to fit on Mobo and other end fix in to the Power Button!

What it called? What it is?:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom