Cabby dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I'm not sure about the PSU part.
Wait for others to comment.
Phantom generally comes with 3x 120mm, 1x 200mm fan, and you will add another 140mm Fan. So.. :unsure:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Op - if you can find it get it ;-)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...eleven-hundred-advanced-gaming-authority.html

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
no chance of going to delhi or mumbai. so only way is CM 140mm

BTW, will CORSAIR 450VX be able to take the load of all 140mm+120mm fans with full set of harwares(mobo+ram+cpu+gpu(HD6670)+hyper212 push/pull config) inside the cabby?

Yes it can easily. Btw my suggestion for the cabby is going to be NZXT Tempest evo. Check it here.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
phantom's fan controller goes kaput and the 200mm fan of 912 lasts long.

Source: Another forum member

All phantom holders pls put in their opinions

aloodum

Journeyman
^^ have a look at LIAN LI Lancool PC-K56W Black 0.8 mm SECC - it comes with some sort of cable management KiT but I would still recommend CM Elite 430 - for good cooling and looks and cbales can be managed with Zip ties easily ;-)

I advise not. Why?

Lian Li`s have less space behind the mobo.
Most review sites say its nice fir cbl mgmt becoz they use modular PSu`s in their reviews.
Most of us peers here, assuming the OT also has a non modular PSu. It will be a pain to tuck away hide those unsused cables.

If you can spend look no more beyond the corsair carbide 400R.
IF you want cheaper, look into a new player called Bit Fenix. Have a look at the outlaw..A suprise for ya :)

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^i usually prefer to run the fans at full speed alwz. Thanks for giving the relief. And what about that 200mm fan. Does it last long. BTW it is from nzxt or xigmatek by default?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
All fans that come with phantom are nzxt fan. Only one 200mm fan would be there in the default package and that would be top fan. I use xigmatek front fan. :p

Souro_Ray

In the zone
When you're making the choice about buying a cabinet costing over or around 5K, just remember to take a case which you will be happy to look at everyday :)

the cabinet is one of the few components that is said to be a one time investment, others being the monitor, speakers and in some cases, mice and keyboards. So invest well :)

Cheers

funskar

Padawan
I too need a good cabby for my upgrade.. max 6k can add few more bucks

corsair 400r-corsair 500r- cm haf 912

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom