C++ Compiler for vista Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
^^ EGGMAN give MEHUL our 50 pages long program and lets see if he understands a single function we hav created.

^^ EGGMAN give MEHUL our 50 pages long program and lets see if he understands a single function we hav created. :mrgreen:

^^ EGGMAN give MEHUL our 50 pages long program and lets see if he understands a single function we hav created. :mrgreen:

Sure please. I am not talking of understanding the program. As, I said, I don't know how much of programming but let's see what is going wrong.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^There's no need cause in Microsoft C++ its giving 100% correct output. And the error in Dec C++ is logical, cause the output isn't correct. But since in VC++ the output is correct , i really dont think our program is wrong. And theres no use of posting the code, its over 100 pages and even I get confused between 50+ function we've created!!

Last edited:

mehulved

^^There's no need cause in Microsoft C++ its giving 100% error. And the error in Dec C++ is logical, cause the output isn't correct. But since in VC++ the output is correct , i really dont think our program is wrong. And theres no use of posting the code, its over 100 pages and even I get confused between 50+ function we've created!!
Still, post it.

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
and someone mentioned tht dev c++ is a closed project ??!!what does it mean??are developments in the complier complete or is the compiler going to scrap.?:confused:

mehulved

Not the compiler. gcc is still under active development. It's that the Dev-C++ project has come to a halt. There's a recently release gcc-4.3 beta version for windows under mingw.

OP
KingTheRuler

KingTheRuler

Born to rule....
Guys MS VC++ 2008 is too good, works gr8....
It did everything i wanted....
Compiled and executed program. .exe file works gr8 and i also took snapshots of screen. ....

Gr8 software MS VC++ 2008 for Vista....8)

F

FilledVoid

^^ EGGMAN give MEHUL our 50 pages long program and lets see if he understands a single function we hav created.

I'm not mean else I would have said "Ill show you a post button . Lets see if you know how to use it. " Please cut the attitude. Why don't you just upload the so called "50 pages program". If mehulved or someone does understand I'm sure he will be happy to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom