By Demand [October 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoplxx

Journeyman
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to editor @thinkdigit.com for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to dvd @thinkdigit.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for DVD content
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free*Download*Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list to dvd @thinkdigit.com. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVDs. Keep adding more interesting stes to the list...
Software:*Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games:*GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers:*Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers:*Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music:*Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks:*librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses:*academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros:*distrowatch.com
Movies:*vodo.net
PS:*To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

Roshan9415

Broken In
HI Echoplxx!! Please add fasttrack to backtrack5 and Metaspoilt and also security tube wifi penetration video and slide which is free under gnu licence and in HD Format.

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Again FAST five in hindi Hd.
I am fan of Fast and furious serise and want to watch the latest part in good quality ..And dont want to get pirated CDs.

I have a suggestion for this section .
Please write that what you are giving us in the Omega or..
When you are Closing the thread.

sntshkmr60

Broken In
Hey there!
Can I get the wikipedia database??
If there is problem in giving then try to break the database in smaller sizes (TheFileSplitter works here) and try to give it in each month DVD.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Again FAST five in hindi Hd.
I am fan of Fast and furious serise and want to watch the latest part in good quality ..And dont want to get pirated CDs.

I have a suggestion for this section .
Please write that what you are giving us in the Omega or..
When you are Closing the thread.

Stop Asking For "Fast Five". I see u r asking it from last couple of months.. But that is not possible. You are never going to get it. So stop asking

and for Dvd contents visit preview & feedback thread of a particular Month..

hers is for September.

I would love a Fast Track to Back Track 5.

Also, please give CryEngine 3 Free Software Development Kit ( Sandbox 3 ) in the DVD.

:)

clmlbx

Technomancer
reviews of 2.1 speakers & Home theaters. An Article on consumer forum, what & how to do.reviews, prices on workstation & it's components.

Deadlyxda

Right off the assembly line
Can you please add a "transparent screensaver(freeware)" which works for both windows xp and 7 and asks password. TRANSPARENT in the sense it should show the screen as its happening like download or convertion progress.. not just some snapshot of the time the screensaver started, like most of them do.. I have searched almost everywhere i think i can find in internet, but for no use.. please include this as its a great help for many ppl who i have heard searching for this.. Thank you for all the great freewares DIGIT team has given.. i have been following your magazine since 2008. Not even 1 month i have missed. and its been great help! Thanks a ton! THUMBS UP FOR UR WORK DIGIT..

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Can you please add a "transparent screensaver(freeware)" which works for both windows xp and 7 and asks password. TRANSPARENT in the sense it should show the screen as its happening like download or convertion progress.. not just some snapshot of the time the screensaver started, like most of them do.. I have searched almost everywhere i think i can find in internet, but for no use.. please include this as its a great help for many ppl who i have heard searching for this.. Thank you for all the great freewares DIGIT team has given.. i have been following your magazine since 2008. Not even 1 month i have missed. and its been great help! Thanks a ton! THUMBS UP FOR UR WORK DIGIT..

Nice idea
+1

shrihara

Broken In
I suggest a video review of LG cinema 3D TV's 2D to 3D conversion technology and Magic motion remote in DIGIT TV.

Here are my suggestions -
1. Fastrack to Dreamweaver ( Must),Photoshop (cs5.5) c# , Visual c++ , Tablets , Freeware advanced .
2. Skoar please .
3. Windows 8 developer preview , Please include this one !!! ( 32 bit)
4. 2 DVDs with Dreamweaver , Photoshop cs5.5 trials.
5. Lots of Trial versions of professional games .
6. Thats it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom