[By Demand] October 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Here is my list:

1. Yahoo Messenger 7 Indian Version (International version will also work) (Not just the installer, the full setup with all the files) :D
2. MS Windows XP 64-bit Edition (Please!!!!!!) :(
3. Sound Forge 8 (latest build)
4. Nvidia Display Drivers (Latest for all Windows)
5. Nvidia Motherboard Drivers (Latest for all Windows)
6. Realtek AC '97 Drivers (Latest for all Windows)
7. J2SE(TM) Development Kit 5.0 Update 4
8. J2SE(TM) Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4
9. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (Latest for all Windows)
10. Nokia PC-Suite (Latest build for WinXP)
11. PowerDVD 6 (With latest patch/build)
12. Any english movie

That's it for now.
I know that we can download MS Windows XP 64-bit for free from MS's site but not all of us have broadband/DSL/cable connections, u know.
:)

As for the drivers, I think almost everyone will appreciate them.

But the most important thing needed is Digit Software Archive. Ever since u started giving out DVD's, u stopped giving the Software Archive. Now, that u give DVD's too along with CD's, it has become a real pain in the ass to keep track of all the softwares/games/miscellaneous that u give out on CD/DVD. So, a software archive would be really helpful.

I haven't bought this month's issue, so can't say which of the above mentioned softwares u have already given out on CD/DVD this month.

Still, plz try to give whichever softwares possible on the next issue.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
The archive is being developed, it will be launched with the new thinkdigit.com, we have to make it compatible between the dvd and site, so that we can update site and you guys can just download small update files every month... It will take a little longer but will be worth the wait, trust me!

Raaabo

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Aha...

Finally!!!

Three cheers for Raaabo and Jack Knife and the Digit Team!!!
Hip Hip Hurray!!!
Hip Hip Hurray!!!
Hip Hip Hurray!!!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Digit ppl can include beta version of Windows Vista bcoz they have give the review in the mag. so they must be having it. It was looking gr8. So please can u include. I know u said b4 that u can't include bcoz of some problems with Microsoft. Please try this time.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
how about a seperate DVD with drivers of all the standard hardware.....wud be unique and awesome !! what say?

rajas700

Youngling
include

chirag said:
Digit ppl can include beta version of Windows Vista bcoz they have give the review in the mag. so they must be having it. It was looking gr8. So please can u include. I know u said b4 that u can't include bcoz of some problems with Microsoft. Please try this time.

PLZ INCLUSE VISTA OR LONGHORN 5048.

hariharan

Journeyman
g_goyal2000 said:
MS Windows XP 64-bit Edition (Please!!!!!!)
I know that we can download MS Windows XP 64-bit for free from MS's site but not all of us have broadband/DSL/cable connections, u know.

Is that really free? If so, could you plz post the link over here?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Some of the users have VIA chipset base Pc's. Digit always include Intel, Ati, nvdia bchipset Drivers. Please include Via Chipset motherboard cd.

praka123

left this forum longback
:D
1 Centos 4.1 Ent.Linux 4 isos
2 Acrobat Reader(adobe) for Linux
3 Ubuntu breezy single iso.
gimme more Linux softwares

Live with Linux,Leave Windows NOW!

Ashis

In the zone
Hi,
Enough of the PhotoShop thing.......

I need Ulead Video Studio 9 (With WMV Support) & Ulead PhotoImpact 10!

G

gxsaurav

quicktime 7 final version is out now, 32 MB, too big to download for Dial up users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom