[By Demand] October 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
well, i was going to say include the F.E.A.R Demo, but, i already downloaded it so :lol: hey can you guys include some HL2 Mods? like Natural Selection and others. also please try to give the Demo of Dungeon Siege 2 it weighs 1.3Gb so i am kindS lazy on downloading it^_^

Vyasram

The pWnster
Here's my list

Macromedia fireworks and director (latest)

Sound forge (Latest)

Adobe arcobat professional 7.0 tryout

hafees

In the zone
Muvee autoproducer 4.1. It is an amazing s/w for creating slideshows and home videos.
Check their site at *www.muvee.com.
It is what they say!
Out now: muvee autoProducer 4.1

The award-winning muvee autoProducer is the fastest, easiest, most fun way to transform your videos and pictures into slick productions... in seconds!

Our latest version now comes with many new and cool features such as DVD authoring, improved photo-handling, improved music effects, support for more video formats and much more!

premsharma

In the zone
Windows Vs Linux = Scarcity of Space on DVDs

I have a suggestion for digit guys. Split the subscription [issue] into three catagories i.e.

1. Windows Platform - DVD
2. Windows Platform - CD
3. Linux - DVD or CD [what ever you feel suitable]

a]. You have to work out the costings freshly. Also this plan will take take care of those who do not have combo drives. CD to a subscriber who is having DVD drive is useless and same way DVD is useless to a person who is not having DVD drive.

b]. Linux distros are eating lot of space that is truely what windows platform subscribers are annoyed with. Having these 3 separate catagories will solve this problem too. There are very few operating linux and it is not wise to frustrate your large number of window operators.

c]. Members, your comments please. Do you agree or not ?

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
I reserver some space in the next DVD (not this month, but November) for Ubuntu Breezy Badger which will be released by October!!!

Plz Plz Plz this is an advanced request, so plz dont forget it!!!

Preferably the DVD Iso or the CD Iso's for both UBUNTU as well as KUBUNTU...

Plz plz plz....

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Please include

Here is my wish list:

01. :arrow: Ulead DVD Movie factory 4
02. :arrow: Ulead CD& DVD Picture Show 3
03. :arrow: Ulead DVD workshop 2
04. :arrow: Ulead Photo Express 4.0
05. :arrow: Nero Vision Express Template package I & II
06. :arrow: Nero Photoshow Elite 1.01
07. :arrow: Able Photo Slide Show 1.6
08. :arrow: 1st Photo To DVD Slideshow Burner 2.58
09. :arrow: Photodex Proshow Gold 2.5
10. :arrow: Microsoft Photo Story 3

Proshow gold is most important to me.
So even if you avoid other ones, please include Proshow Gold :idea:
It is a powerful software for making slideshow CDs and DVDs having great transition effects than others like Nero vision express or Photo2DVD studio

Thank you.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
hey i want Suse Pro latest edition (i guess 9.3)
and include loads of linux software and linux games.
you are very partial towards linux users.
I want more articles on linux in magazine also,since digit is not a MS windows based magazine.And do include some linux tutorials as well
. I m a linux freak :twisted:

premsharma

In the zone
Sreekanth V

Your wish list is very comprehensive and attractive and would be useful to most of the members. But I have been seeing your posts for months together for the same wish list. I do not think these guys are going to give it a look. They could not provide even Ulead dvd movie factory 4 which is released long back and was most wanted in the on demand section for Aug and Sep.

May God [jacknife] help U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom