By Demand [May 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@echcplxx

Sir, is urban terror going to be included?
And other game you might wanna give us a sneak peek of? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
^ ^ Now now, don't be impatient just wait and watch! Anyway guys, DVDs for the next month are closed so just hold on to your requests and post them in June By Demand page when it opens. In the meantime you can post your feedback about the current issue (Magazine, Fast Track and DVDs) in the April Feedback and Preview page :)

LittleMouse

Right off the assembly line
I really like to get an offline installer for Microsoft Windows Phone Developer Tools. I got the online/web installer which try to download 378 Mb files, which is pain for my Photon+ connection

Oh sorry, i'm little too late :)

Whistler81

The One and Only
i was thinking of this from a really long time. Whenever I get a Digit Magazine in my hands I take time to look at the overall design of the magazine. starting from the cover page its really well designed. What I "demand" you guys do is give us a video. Page by page, how do you design it? What applications do you use? Who works on InDesign and how is the Photoshop guru? I(we) want to know. from scratch to attach give it to us in a movie. This will be good. Maybe June? [Plus point- It will really help us get a clear idea on how a magazine is designed professionally. We all know a little bit of Photohop but bringing it all together into making a 'book' that i think is the tricky part.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom