By Demand [May 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoplxx

Journeyman
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to editor @thinkdigit.com for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to dvd @thinkdigit.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for DVD content
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list to dvd @thinkdigit.com. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVDs. Keep adding more interesting sites to the list..
Software: Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games: GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers: Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers: Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music: Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: archive.org
PS: To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

Last edited:

Goleon

Journeyman
Re: By Demand [May 2010]

:)
Ok guy.. I am looking forward for a great content rich and superb DVD.
What makes me really happy is when you include some of these to your collection and give it to me
.:grin:
•PES 2011 Demo
•Portable Apps(Lots of them.. Open Office, Virtual DJ, Portable games, Photoshop portable, Portable Antiviruses etc...I want LoTs of theM)
•Harry Potter and the deathly hallows game demo(If there is one)
•Microsoft Office 2010 Trial Version
•And lot's of other huge size software that software hungry people like us cannot afford to download
:-D
Hope you will consider these and reply to my requests by putting these softwares on your DVD.....pretty pleAse..
:cool:

Roshan9415

Broken In

Please Include
1.Matriux Linux OS 2.Backtrack video tutorials beacause it is very rare found on the internet so please include it
3.OWASP LIVE LINUX CD Project Package
4.DOJO Web Security Software(I requested in february thread but not included in DVD)
Due to slow internet connectivity i cannot download it.Hope that you include all of the above software.

shiwa436

Broken In

Please Include the Pdf files of FAST TRACKS of last two years, if possible. After coming out of my college, I am unable to have copies of Digit magazine up to november 2010. Thankyou in advance.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
please include motherboard and processor comparison if possible..i dont know whether it was in previous close issues but i missed my couple of previous issues..

Symbianlover

Always on net
if possible give fasttrack to c++.its really workfull.
Plz include some more amazing theme for win7 and windows media player.
If possible give the latest version of IE and Nero.

Roshan9415

Broken In
Please include Adobe CS5 Suite ,M.S.Office 2010 Trial,Some firefox addon,persona,themes,Plugin.fast track to PHP Security.

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
Rest assured Windows 7 service pack 1 would definitely be part of the DVDs, I've not seen you guys being passionate about one demand in such a big way :p anyway that's good to know...

utkarsh009

In the zone
Rest assured Windows 7 service pack 1 would definitely be part of the DVDs, I've not seen you guys being passionate about one demand in such a big way :p anyway that's good to know...

will you provide original windows 7 with sp 1? i mean will you give original os?

+1 for ubuntu 11.04 after it releases on 28th.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ LOL... they cant provide original Win 7!!! But its Service Pack 1 would surely be a part of contents. And I am also looking forward for it :)

saurabh595

Broken In
Please review Acer Aspire TimelineX 4820TG laptop
and also include the large comparison sheet with all the notebooks as you promised in your
march edition

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom