By Demand [March 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohityadavx

Youngling
I would really appreciate a full length review on data recvery software.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

PS :- If u can tell me then Please tell the issue in which u had covered review of data recovery software last time !! i need to buy one within next few days.:-|:-|

mohityadavx

Youngling
actually i want recovery to be good that's why i am looking for paid software as generally paid software are better than free ones. and the software should have GUI.

Thanks techfreak i had read the review also it was in the bazaar section but i want to compare all the market leaders before buying one.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ No prob.

Which s/w have you decided to use?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

How to Compare Data Recovery Software | eHow.com

mohityadavx

Youngling
^ No prob.

Which s/w have you decided to use?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

How to Compare Data Recovery Software | eHow.com

I am confused between following software :-

1)Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Professional
2)Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery pro
3)Power Data Recovery pro
Disk Doctor Windows Data Recovery

price no issue

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
create thread in software section stating your choices.

You will be able to make choice after different people express their opinion.

yomanabhi

Journeyman
I send a question for buying advice to agent 001, on 20 jan. I have to wait for whole month for answer. But digit neither printer my question nor give me answer to my email id.
That's not fair, if digit can't print all the inquiries,
plz make a new category in forum for Agent 001, so that he can answer all inquires. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
haha! @yomanabhi !

Seriously dude!! Get off the Assembly Line, and make your way into the threads of TDF. Its a great place to resolve your queries.

Trust me, I was once on assembly line, myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom