By Demand [March 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Please include Artist X distro.
Its huge size makes it virtually undownloadable for people with low bandwidth or data limits, but it's simply THE BEST distro for creative souls.

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
echoplxx, I have started the subscription for Digit from March 11... I would like to know if you can add a game similar to Mafia in your DVD...

On the fast tracks, can you please explain us the MAC OS installation and the working methodolgy in a normal PC? May be working thru VMWare also?

I'd love to include full versions of games like Mafia, Call of Duty, Dirt and so on but it doesn't work that way. These games are available for purchase in stores and their demos are part of the DVDs as and when they release. Free to give full games are always included in the DVDs, however I've started focusing on more serious free FPS and RTS games rather than small casual games. That's what you guys would like right?

neoethan

Right off the assembly line
I'd love to include full versions of games like Mafia, Call of Duty, Dirt and so on but it doesn't work that way.

echoplxx, thanks for ur response first up. Just wanted you to suggest or include the demo versions, so that we get some hands on them. Once v find it to b gud, we can go ahead and buy it. Firstly need to know if its worth buying, thats y... :)

I enjoyed playing Mafia. So expecting you to suggest games similar to that...

And regarding my suggestion on the FT's, can you please come up with working on MAC (In normal PC's not a mac book) for starters. Would love to see that!!! Honestly, would be great if it can come in either the March or the April edition atleast...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Mac ft was given last year.

We want serious and better games. RATHEr than investing Rs. 1 crore in anniversary give away invest half of that on prizes and remaining on blockbuster games

EA or Criterion wont say no to a check of 50 lakh will they?

Sorry if I have talked about money too much

Goleon

Journeyman
Can you give out something like Microsoft Office 2010 Trial Version, Corel Draw Trial Version, Microsoft office is appretiated much

pratikanand

Right off the assembly line
please give meego1.1 netbook os,chrome os and if possible samsung bada os with a video how to install it in mobile?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Please include trailers of Awesome geek movies going to be released this year. Refer this link to get that list -> 30+ Hollywood Movies to look forward to in 2011

Also, it would be nice if you carry out an article and/or videos on Augmented Reality, like this one -> YouTube - USPS Priority Mail Simulator
I really want to do some futuristic stuff with as basic thing as a webcam!

Last edited:

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
We tested LibreOffice for Windows and were not quite satisfied with it, that is why we avoid giving it in the DVDs. OpenOffice is a far better option..

Oh! That's good!!

+1 for The Social Network!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also good if you guys include Crash Time

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ I highly doubt digit can include The Social Network, and that too when its still in the theaters!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
GNOME 3 live CD so that people can have an idea of what to expect from it: GNOME 3 - Made of Easy

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, If I have to "hope" I would wish digit partner with Microsoft, and pack XBox 360 Kinect with each issue :p

(Dream Big)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom