[By Demand] July 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfire

Broken In
@topgear Every time you demand hundreds of softwares and now you are interested in mag-only packages? What will happen to your demands bro? :D ;)

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Btw, i'm not criticizing u. Ur choices r great n very good substitute for bulky well-known 'packages'.
I need a disc+ft pack. :) Seriously. Forget the catalogue. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want the mag only pack so that the news stand buyers can get maximum flexibility while buying the mag.

some people need those dvds along with mag but some people only wants the mag and there are some people who only buy the mag for specific disc contents occasionally

so what I want is Digit's both mag only copy and and regular copies with discs at the news stands so that the news stand buyers can make his choice while buying this great mag ( IMO ) and by doing so it will even increase the the mags customer base by a great extent.

For me I will make my demand for tiny little apps and other stuffs as usual

I've few other demands and suggestions :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1253709-post329.html

t_ti1

Right off the assembly line
Please include Hiren's boot CD (latest version) and virus definition updates for antiviruses like Kaspersky, Avast etc

clmlbx

Technomancer
Instead of only magazines pack. Why don't you send it like E-book that will be more cheaper for us(as no printing and postal needed) and help earth go green too.. So whoever orders send E-book to them..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
e-book is a great and novel idea but can everyone buy it using credit cards - I know some of my friends who used to buy tech mags using their saved pocket money and think of those who buy a mag occasionally. Many people still likes to read a magazine in paper format instead of reading it as a e-book on monitor.

Another thing can be done : publish only the mag - put a secret code behind it which can be used to download the fast track pdf from the website as a e-book.

So it would be great if digit guys can give their non-subscriber customers several options to choose from I mean mag as a online e-book, mag+ft only, regular issue with discs etc - thus it would be the best and most customer friendly mag in the world I believe :p

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
well some don't want like to read on monitor that's fine. Nothing can be done for that. but for the payment option digit offers variety of option not just credit card, like net banking and even debit card .. and most of has Bank account and debit card.

E-book will be good as it can also be read in a "go" as it can easily transfered to phones and now a days many has smart phone

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ are you nuts or out of your mind - why the hell you are spamming

you have posted unrelated contents in CPU/Chipset NEWS Channel thread as well.

Stop doing it - if you really have some question ask in appropriate section

Reporting your posts .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom