J

Jacknife

Broken In
btw, the June Anniversary Issue also have these 2 bonus CD's

Midtown Madness Chicago Edition

The Britanica Quizmaster

PHP-Master

Right off the assembly line
Please could You Give Us ""Cluster Knoppix"" In The July Issue , i'm dying to make my own cluster but do not have the bandwidth to do so !!

I Think Others Have This Problem Too :D :D

starscream

Broken In
Well midtown maddness is really boring game.i think you can try

Serious Sam 2
Alien VS Preadator

Instead.i think you WASTED SO MUCH SPACE WITH GAMES LIKE MOBLILE forces And Tribes 2.

iinfi

mekalodu
btw can someone frm the Digit Team tell me why u r not including Digit CD/DVD Archive?
well is there any genuine problem on ur side?
many of us are asking for it for the past 5-6 months!!!

and still u have not included. it becomes difficult to search for any s/w in the DVD :(.....

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
All macromedia products and their latest updates
Try and have a Digit "Macromedia" special edition !
BTW, please try and have these too,
Flash
Fireworks
Dreamweaver
etc...etc...etc...

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Digit should give the digit archive on cd or dvd
or make a application and put archive there
I mean to search for sofwares on Cds and Dvds.

I also want demo for Need for speed 1 dont want Nfs 2. it was there in previous digit dvd.

So that atleast people who are having old pc can ran the previous version
I have pc that cant run Nfs 2 .
thanks

miltus_31

Broken In
You could give some abadonware games,Fedora,Free games form smallrockets.com,Demo of age of empires III if released,news and videos from E3,and many other things...

R

rohandhruva

We WANT Fedora Core 4 .. PLEASE!

That might push me into to resubscribing.. My subscription ends this month -- and digit is not really giving USEFUL linux software -- so please, help me change my mind :)

Rohan.

rohandhruva said:

That might push me into to resubscribing.. My subscription ends this month -- and digit is not really giving USEFUL linux software -- so please, help me change my mind :)

Rohan.

Is it some sort of black mailing :wink: byt I'm agree with u that digit r not giving useful linux warez.

R

rohandhruva

rana_punjabi_sardar said:
rohandhruva said:

Rohan.

Is it some sort of black mailing :wink: byt I'm agree with u that digit r not giving useful linux warez.

Hehe, ya.. anyway, if it is not giving fc4, i am seriously not gonna resubscribe -- maybe then i will use linux for you, which gives much better coverage to linux. Digit is abysmal in that field :(

Anyway, i dont hold grudges -- digit has to maintain the priority windows users first -- juz a request to sometimes please the users on the "other side"..

Rohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom