[By Demand] Digit September 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankush

Broken In
redhat said:
All past Digit and fasttrack in PDF
Please give it this time. Please I have been asking for it from the last three months, no one responds. Its by popular demand. Fatbeing whats the problem in giving them in PDF? You used to do thet before almost everymonth. Why not now?

I have been asking for it too.

Sykora

I see right through you.
I'd actually like a few of articles.
The first one being one on the difference between distros of linux. If we can install the same software and WM on different distros, we can get the same look & feel. But what is the real difference?

The second is about user interfaces, and their requirements. I'd like to see reviews of Vista's Aero side by side with Xgl, and find out how much juice each one takes.

Lastly, I'd like an article on the cost and prudence of staying on the bleeding edge of technology. Is it worth it splurging on the latest, even when it becomes outdated within a month? Is the case different in different areas such as processors, graphics cards, etc.

As far as the CD/DVD goes, I'm astonished at one thing. In keeping with liberal ethics, the Digit Team include software for linux. And that's fine. But the flashy interface ain't there, and has to be run in windows. What I'd really like is a html backup, which lists the contents on the CD and the DVD clearly, and their reviews, sizes, etc. Also the path to the executable/zip, if possible.

S

SE><IE

@fatBeing: hmmm. okey it takes lotsa blood and money to bring out that extra stuff. So I would love to have lotsa ebooks.
ebooks....lots of ebooks

redhat

Mad and Furious
sysfilez said:
Pls supply Windows Vista Beta Ver. Its Free.

Windows Vista is free for download. But Microsoft does not allow its distribution.

Sykora said:
I'd actually like a few of articles.
As far as the CD/DVD goes, I'm astonished at one thing. In keeping with liberal ethics, the Digit Team include software for linux. And that's fine. But the flashy interface ain't there, and has to be run in windows. What I'd really like is a html backup, which lists the contents on the CD and the DVD clearly, and their reviews, sizes, etc. Also the path to the executable/zip, if possible.

I agree. I have d same problem. I wont install any software on my computer without knowing what it is completely.

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
If they can Plz give Windows Vista Beta 2

& I think they can.......

Also lot of Linux goodies..........................

o m g...............................
i thought people here r geeks or at least average techies..............but after seeing thousands of posts for Vista Beta 2,i just cant help but think that everyone is a noob............
Just how many times will we have to tell that Microsoft does not allow the distribution of Vista Beta 2.
Either just dowload it if u have a really fast broadband or if u dont have and DESPERATELY want the beta,then why dont pay 700 bucks and get it.
SO,plz. stop requesting Vista Beta 2 and request something useful and educational...................

Third Eye

gooby pls
Also i want to know that why softwares like 3D Max 8,maya.etc cannot be distribute.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
rahul_becks23 said:
i thought people here r geeks or at least average techies..............but after seeing thousands of posts for Vista Beta 2,i just cant help but think that everyone is a noob............
Just how many times will we have to tell that Microsoft does not allow the distribution of Vista Beta 2.
Either just dowload it if u have a really fast broadband or if u dont have and DESPERATELY want the beta,then why dont pay 700 bucks and get it.
SO,plz. stop requesting Vista Beta 2 and request something useful and educational...................
EXACTLY....

Third Eye

gooby pls
rahul_becks23 said:

You are right but why Vista cost is only Rs 700 compared to XP is very cheaper.

k_blues24

Journeyman
Please include Norton System works & also new themes for my Windows XP.
I would like to suggest that give a fast track on programming like Java core & adv., C, C++, C#, .Net & also include C++ compiler from Borland full ( not trial versions pls. )

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
If Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 2 is FREE to download, then why they don't allow to Distribute?

I still have a Dial-up connection. What can I do then....?

I've to wait for Vista Release...? :-(

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
Lots And Lots Of Eyecandy
And Backbyte,Backbyte,Backbyte,Backbyte,Backbyte,Backbyte,Backbyte
and also gta sa mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom