[By Demand] Digit September 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalfirewall

Right off the assembly line
Reality

Digit give most softwares in demo or trial mode and those free are bogus. Why you dont help people by providing more patches, plugins, ad-ons and some good software with your anyversary issues (means not trial but full licensed version). And games are the most depressing elements. Grow up DIGIT!!

hansraj

In the zone
please provide digit pdf..... atleast i dont have to search for the place on my computer table refering the old digits but my new ones are either getting torn or getting spoiled with coffee spots as i have no other option yet and sitting on my table with books around.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
One more vote for MAYA PLE7.Its free ,but as powerfull as its retail sibling. Please do us a favour by letting us taste this awesome 3D tool.

Guys whatever you give us, give useful and 'new' things. Feature more multimedia tools.Softwares should'nt be a repeat. Please::: Repeat only items in essential segment.

Guys, there are thousands of useful softwares out there. Please take some pain and give us those. We shall pray for your souls. We shall give you a lot of love. REally. Guys , you are geniuses, no doubt about that. Just race your minds, do something innovative and make us proud readers of the once amazing and unparalleled geek ultimo- digit!!!!!!!!!!

raviratlami

FatBeing said:
Well, go on

Pl include cross platform Game Suit - GCOMPRIS. Its Marathi version is recently out! for download link go to INDICTRANS.ORG.

Thanks

Pl include bootable LIVE KNOPPIX DVD. It is the need of the hour. Ont only include, make DIGIT DVD LIVE KNOPPIX DVD.

THANKS

Last edited:

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Yes, ebooks. Preferably on Multimedia designing viz., 3d modelling and animation, Image manipulation and advanced effects. You get the point.

anuj109

Give this month something to developers,
The sourceforge enterprise edition will be something worth.

*www.vasoftware.com/sourceforge/index.php
*ondemand.sourceforge.com/

And please provide with Office-2007 Beta, It best suits to be among download of the month.

Love, Anuj Aggarwal

subhadeep267

Hi can u give me DEMOSHIELD 8.0 EVALUATION COPY. The link is below

*www.macrovision.com/downloads/search/index.jsp?pm=DDS&pver=8.00&mt=eval&x=40&y=5

please give me this & WINDOWS VISTA BETA 2. Me and my all digit lover friends are dying to get this software. The link is below

*www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=33514

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom