[By Demand] Digit May 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
Thanks for Acrobat 3D but 3ds Max 8 should have been included. I was the first to request last time and even so this time. Hope you provide it with the may issue. Also a fast track on Case Modding or Ethical Hacking would be great. Please bring more hardware reviews as you did earlier.

Satissh S

Youngling
What else.. this is the buzzword.. in the open source section to us poor souls with datacaps.. FEDORA CORE 5 !! :D

G

gxsaurav

Raboo already said, 3D Max cannot be given, infact no autodesk application can be given, digit is not allowed to

Tech&ME

Banned
OpenOffice.org Hindi Version

to download and include in the CD/DVD go to this link please

*www.ildc.gov.in/htm/boo.htm

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
1. Corel Photo Album 6

2. WordPerfect Office X3

3. InterVideo Home Theater 2 Platinum

4. Ulead Photoimpact 11

5. Magix MP3 Maker 10

6. Microsoft Expression Graphic Designer 2006

7. InterVideo DiscMaster 2.5 Platinum

8. Nero 7 help-files

9. CyberLink PowerDirector

10. A good Font manager.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
soham said:
gxsaurav said:
Raboo already said, 3D Max cannot be given, infact no autodesk application can be given, digit is not allowed to
Why?

In fact, nobody is allowed to distribute Autodesk demos, because if readers like their products, they're just going to hunt down cracks for them and there goes their revenue.

And considering that each copy of 3dsmax costs about 1.6 lakhs, I don't blame them.

blackpearl

The Devil
NOD32 Anti Virus.

Advanced Heuristics for Worm/Virus Detection-detects worms and viruses by their behavior without a need to update a virus signature database, and provides the highest possible detection of Win32 worms, Trojans and viruses

Test Results from www.virusbtn.com:

Name.........Pass....Fail

Norton........31.......6
MacAfee......24.......18
NOD32........36.......3

NOD32's three failures:

1) April 2002/SuSE Linux (all tested AVs failed that one)

2) Nov. 2000/Windows NT (most AVs tested failed that one)

3) Feb. 1998/DOS (several failed, including NAV)

News:
#ESET, a global security software company providing next-generation malware protection, today announced that their flagship product, NOD32, received its 33rd consecutive Virus Bulletin 100% award for flawless virus protection.

#"NOD32 is definitely the fastest and the most resources friendly Antivirus", as quoted in PC3 magazine. NOD32 is the perfect solution for all clients including Home Users, SMBs and Corporate

DOWNLOAD:

*u4.eset.com/eval/win/v2/nentenst.exe --- For WinXP/2000/2003/NT

soham

In the zone
fatbeing said:
soham said:
gxsaurav said:
Why?

In fact, nobody is allowed to distribute Autodesk demos, because if readers like their products, they're just going to hunt down cracks for them and there goes their revenue.

And considering that each copy of 3dsmax costs about 1.6 lakhs, I don't blame them.

Can I download it from their website? What's the size?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Heh, he probably could have downloaded it in the same overall time taken to post these messages over the year :p Still, digit isnt listening to them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom