1. Adobe FrameMaker® 7.2
2. Adobe InDesign® CS2
3. Adobe PageMaker® 7.0
4. Adobe Creative Suite 2
5. Adobe GoLive® CS2
5. Adobe After Effects® 7.0

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
benchmarking software and hardware information software (everest) better than this software and give a fast track book for using mother board component like chip,socket etc

mondenath

Broken In
need fast track and digit book as pdf of 2006 again

vista evaluation version of both 32 bit and 64 bit on a dual layer dvd will boost all the readers. a must for consideration

regarding the review the laptop and notebook . considering different os like for server , xp , vista

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Please add

Supreme Commander Demo

and

Act of War : High Treason Demo.

Or

Give me a 2 Mbps unlimited connection. I myself will download instead of begging you from like august 2006.

upendra_gp

In the zone
Please Windows Vista 32bit version 6000 build!!!
PLEASE!
If not then atleast give us Vista Transformation Pack 6 final.
Also give the latest RyanVM's XP update pack because that will help many people like me.

T

thunderbird.117

upendra_gp said:
Please Windows Vista 32bit version 6000 build!!!
PLEASE!
If not then atleast give us Vista Transformation Pack 6 final.
Also give the latest RyanVM's XP update pack because that will help many people like me.

That is illegal for it to be given in magazine. Go and speed 20000 for windows ultimate :p

Which connection do you ?.

qams

Terminator 202
Nero 7.7.5 English Trial Vista Ready
Ulead PhotoImpact 12 Trial
Intel Motherboard Vista drivers
And more Vista Ready softwares...

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
lalam said:
Maybe a fast track on networking. Wouldn't mind a trial version of ashampoo office 2006.

Why a trial version when Computer Active is given the full version of the 2006 version on their this months disc

Its Free Now

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
With the release of Vista and all the publicity surrounding AERO it'd be nice to have some coverage for the Open Source alternative i.e BERYL running on SABAYON, FEDORA, UBUNTU , OPEN SUSE etc etc eg.what are the stability issues to watch out for and the work arounds for the same.

The bottom line is "upping" Linux coverage in the magazine...but making it simple for absolute beginners to understand to increase the popularity of Linux. I think a detailed (SIMPLE to undersatnd) installation instructions of any of the popular linux distos with BERYL.

dipak15

Broken In
I wana a test section on mobile fone...as dat is published in june 2006 issue....right now lots of new mobile has came in the market...also sum of the mobile in dat issue r not now popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom