[By Demand] - Digit March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

deba_2k_1

Broken In
do these DIGIT guys really take this section seriously???? If yes , then here's my demand: SuSE 10.2 DVD
Fast Track on Programming or Flash
Mag: Why we should/should not move towards Vista from XP?? (I mean what are the really worthy things that we can do with Vista which we can't do with XP)

smj

Broken In
Please gennie make my 3 wishes come true

1. New star soccer 3 trial (10 mb) from www.newstarsoccer.com
and its commentry update (45 mb) from *www.nssunplugged.com
its a great single player football game. you'll love it.

2. DrWindows -1.4 mb

3. win xp 64 bit edition trial (*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/trial.mspx)

4. Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats (*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...70-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en)

blackpearl

The Devil
Max Payne2 mods

Elements Of Style (EOS) - 358MB
*mods.moddb.com/8054/elements-of-style-eos/

7th Serpent - 159MB
*mods.moddb.com/6825/7th-serpent/

╬Switch╬

In the zone
PLeaSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE give us digit readers some good LINUX distros.
PC World gave Fedora Core 6 2 months ago!!!!
And this month they have Open SuSE.
They have even given Ubuntu 6.10!!!!!!!

Last edited:

7mm

Broken In
L-I-N-U-X.................In Demand Here, There.........Everywhere. I Don't Know Why DIGIT Has Stop Adding Linux Distro, But May Be It's The Right Time To Do So.

Requesting One :

1. OpenSuSE 10.1 / 2
2. Mandriva 2007
3. Fedora Core 6 / 7 Beta

Since We'll Have The Tool(Hopefully), We Better Get Some Good Tutorials From & In DIGIT Style Too. Please!

abhijangda

Padawan
It will be good to send Mandrake or Fedora Core or Suse Linux iso images it will be good. I am using Windows and also want to uses linx.

cooldip10

In the zone
Hey Add WMP11
And A Trackmaina FUll Vrsion..

ANy open sorce multimedia software

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
dont bother givin any linux distro now...
most of them (os10.2,fc6,mandriva07) hav been already given by other mags... if a new distro releases then try to give it first...

clmlbx

Technomancer
digit archive final

latest autopatcher full

winzip 11

adobe reader 8

divx 6.5

you are providing movies so plz include some cartoon movies like aladdin,lion king or something like that .

:eek: :D :wink:

srk

Right off the assembly line
Hi! Please include Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 in your future CD/DVD. Thanks.:p

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
SE><IE said:
What about an article on Tablet PCs. What you can do with your Tablet PC blah blah!

!!!! You have a tablet? Me too!

I'd love an article on Tablets... but I doubt if digit could gove it the coverage it deserves, since most people wouldn't relate to it (not exactly a very popular device)

Perhaps they could give us a list of links to usefule tablet sites... ah forget it.

I'd like to "demand" a big article on the crap-free PC issue highlited in Escape, page 136 of the feb Issue. Please, pretty please :D... And with an Indian context, okay?

Is that a sincere question? I hope you aren't being bitterly rhetorical, because many of the "demands" I have made have been seen through into the mag.

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
led_shankar said:
deba_2k_1 said:
do these DIGIT guys really take this section seriously????

Is that a sincere question? I hope you aren't being bitterly rhetorical, because many of the "demands" I have made have been seen through into the mag.

Yes some demands are met. It depends on the demand; s/w from Adobe, Microsoft etc could not be given away without permission I guess. Hence sometimes they don't appear on the DVD.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
blackpearl said:
Yes some demands are met. It depends on the demand; s/w from Adobe, Microsoft etc could not be given away without permission I guess. Hence sometimes they don't appear on the DVD.
Some of the "demands" are also a little unrealistic. esp the ones that ask for 3000 full versions of paid software.... they creep up every now and then, don't they :D

aku

Gonna make it BiG
||========================||
||======Dream Linux 2.2======||
||========================||

darkvirus

Right off the assembly line
hmm..then try giving y to use vista and not ues use it!!!
also compare vista and xp more detailly and an nice review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom