[By Demand] - Digit June 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
FAST TRACK TO C#

FAST TRACK TO MOTHERBOARD OR COMMON HARDWARE PROBLEMS

FAST TRACK TO VISUAL STUDIO EXPRESS

IF u have finally decided don 2006 then it should be with dvd cover . and full dvd not just a movie .

personifiedgenius

Don`t Argue With Me
1.Give a strategy game or any other game not the racing games which u ve been giving out.
2.Lots of useful freewares and reviews on laptop if possible
3.And Something worth(in writing also) as u will be hiking the price of the issue that when i shell out the money from my pocket and i dont end up cursing u.

lalam said:
Why not give us the installation file for the currently so popular social networking site or game? THE SECOND LIFE! It would be good but ya you guys don't care what the hell i'm just dropping a line........

check out the may issue .... its already there ... Second life installer.

sabret00the

Youngling
*www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_158.22.html (windows XP)

*www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_158.18.html (windows Vista )

& Realplayer

& a Free DVD player

2. Fedora Core 7 DVD Plzzz[/quote]

its no more fedora core, its just fedora which will come with extra packages included:) ,

and its being released on May31 so it would be not feasible for them to ship it and more over they generally dont give major distros, once in a blue moon some single disc or less then that distros are given in iso format.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
Little Fighter 3
If possible Roller Coaster 3(Full version) or Spiderman 3(full version)
PLzzzzzzzzzzz......

rajivnedungadi said:
All Freeware Programs
Lots of Full Version Programs
3 DVDs, 3 CDs as 3+3=6 and its the 6th Anniversary

1 Freeware Software DVD
1 Linux OS DVD
1 Movie DVD
1 Freeware CD
1 Full Game CD
1 Full Version Big Software CD

Please do not give PDFs of the issues on a separete disc, include them in the same disc

Good idea, man. would be a hit.

Last edited:

avtarkaint

Broken In
i want mobile pc software like mobi mb 3.3.7 version & logo manager pro suite & polyphonix studio softwareor its patches. u may also include ringtone for sony ericcsion(in midi) & lots of wallpapers.

anshul

Journeyman
First of all
I need loads of software for my SE mobile.
Then
lots of brilliant games: FULL VERSION(I know what you people think are good games)
Large collection of free software(no repetition of softwares given earlier until of utter importance)wallpapers
Ah yes!!!
Digit patron is missed a lot and
At last:
GIVE US A GOOD SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom