[By Demand] Digit June 2006 DVD/CD

To Linux or Not To Linux... Should we add some Linux dist. or just go wild?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a dvd ddicated to suse 10.1, I think by then its stable release will be available,as for today its RC3,a dvd dedicated to games which are free and full version please and pdfs of all previous issues and some surprise dvd,however please dont make it very costly,as for last time it was Rs 200/-,for this time keep it under Rs 150/- if possible.

kayote

Broken In
hey, why dont u guys put the all the previous fast track editions in pdf. will be very useful for searching and also archv. it kinda gets tough to store them all and make sure they do self eliminate !!! :?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Lots and lots of games, video game reviews and instead of giving movie. Give Lost Season 1. Am i asking more????

sudipto

Broken In
i have heard of DIGIT gave movie CD/DVD with thier previous anniversary/year end issue.So if they include some sci-fi movie or animated movie this time again it will be great!
also some goodies(like CD case,mobile cover etc) with the name DIGIT written on it.

Krish_krish

Broken In
please Include
Bhartya oprn office from
*www.ildc.in/gistnew/C-DAC/Install_C-DAC_Softwares.zip

please check out
*www.ildc.in/hindi/hdownloadhindi.htm
for more such software

AiM

Banned
Please provide FC5 DVD. Most of the users don't have a DVD burner, so ISO is useless..

I'm ready to pay an extra 25 for a DVD.:)

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
For heaven's (and hell's) sake, do GIVE Out FedorA Core 5 Full Install (32 bit) iso in a DVD this time, as thats the most wanted piece of software and most of us dont have the calibre to download it (approx 3GB)
If thats not fine, then plz give Gentoo Linux full install which would be smaller(last time, it was only a minimal install CD)

Aries

Broken In
No Fedora Core 5 Cd Or Dvd Please! A Couple Of Other Magazines Have Bundled It With Their May 2006 Issue Already

blackpearl

The Devil
Aries said:
No Fedora Core 5 Cd Or Dvd Please! A Couple Of Other Magazines Have Bundled It With Their May 2006 Issue Already

Exactly!!
Those who want FC5 desperately, please spend an extra Rs100 and get the May issue of Chip. Those who want Suse10, check your local newspaper stand for Feb issue of Chip (if they still have it). There is no need for Digit to waste 3GB for something which already given by someone else. Those 3GBs can be utilised for some other useful stuffs.

C'mon guys... if you love Linux so much, you can spend an extra 100 rupees for it and spare Digit.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
yeah....that was smart n logical.......let digit give a movie DVD....:))........thatl be like way too kewl........n wild.....;)

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
blackpearl said:
Exactly!!
Those who want FC5 desperately, please spend an extra Rs100 and get the May issue of Chip. Those who want Suse10, check your local newspaper stand for Feb issue of Chip (if they still have it). There is no need for Digit to waste 3GB for something which already given by someone else. Those 3GBs can be utilised for some other useful stuffs.

C'mon guys... if you love Linux so much, you can spend an extra 100 rupees for it and spare Digit.

Mister, my advice to u would be to stop bragging here and get a break. Why dont you get CHIP and use all the software that r in it, rather than spamming in the forums. CHIp is not available at my place.so DIGIT should give it.
another question, CHIP hasnt mentioned about the size of the Distro...so...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom