[By Demand] - Digit January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakhar18

Broken In
Digit January 2007

hi

i want latest autopatcher full version..Hotfixes and windows pro sp 2 updates..Some full version games..

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Adobe Photoshop C3
Corel Graphics Sutie X3
Adobe Acrobat 8.0
No need to include Windows Vista
No nee to include Office 2007

System requirement for Windows Vista & Office 2007 is
Minimum RAM 1GB
Processor Pentium 4 2.5 Gzh or above, including this windows vista requirers web activation in every 6 months, thus it is not possible to pirated Windows Vista or Office 2007.

Hi guys don't demand more, digit is genius will include best software for our PC.

Hope all of you understand.

Saud Ji

System requirement for Windows Vista & Office 2007 is
Minimum RAM 1GB

Wrong man. who told u ???

I use on 512 MB ram with Vista and office 2007. no problem at all...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its the 25th and still no preview thread and strangely even this thread has not been closed. I want this thread closed, Feburary thread opened and preview for January posted:)

redhat

Mad and Furious
I know its late, but please please please try and include Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 proffesional Trial.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Funny demand more.

Please include Vista Themes instead Windows Vista.
No matter you can include Office 2007, available for download at www.microsoft.com

Check it out.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
PLz include some HD videos of Crysis as it takes ages to download some 200mb nd 300mb videos. Plx include atleast 4 or 5 of them.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
redhat said:
I know its late, but please please please try and include Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 proffesional Trial.

Aye wats that

There are 2 softwares dude
Adobe Reader (Freeware)
Adobe Acrobat Professional (U get a trial for it)

harikatt

In the zone
i think,, it will be good if added making of games tutorials and trial tools ,, to learn on game developing techniques.

amit9815

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I would like to request that a Linux destro be included in the january edition of Digit. Be it SUSE, Ubuntu or Fedora core. Some of us unfortunate dail-up users just can not download a destro. I hope my plea won't go in vain.

And please do not include a live version of linux.

Warm regard,
Amit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom