[By Demand] Digit February 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
It is not out yet, there is only a release candidate, nor is it expected before the discs go for replication.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
MetalheadGautham said:
Visual Basic is platform dependent and propiatary and crappy. So its better to give a more accessable programming language like Java GUI or C++ with QT4.

But VB is also popular...see www.a1vbcode.com for more info.:D In clearcut all the programming languages are perfect, greatest, popular, amazing if can do something new and special. Check some examples there right now.:)

dhanusaud said:
But VB is also popular...see www.a1vbcode.com for more info.:D In clearcut all the programming languages are perfect, greatest, popular, amazing if can do something new and special. Check some examples there right now.:)
I said no to VB because more people can't benifit from it. It required VS full version, or a crippled express version. These run only on a windows box with min 1gb ram.

Instead, Java GUI programming will benifit all, as it is platform independent and low on sys reqs compared to VB. So is QT4.

Many study C++ at school, so QT4 will be advantageous for those wanting to make GUI apps with C++. Its available for MacOSX, Windows 2000+, Linux Kernels 2.14+(confirm here plz)(ie most linux distros). So many people can use it. More coverage audience also means more profit for jasubhai media. :p So what I said was sensible.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Microsoft XP SP3
Commandos 2-Men of Courage
Windows Vienna Wallpapers, themes, visual styles ..
Install Shied 2008
Axialis IconWorkshop
Website Blocker
Magic Video Convertor

Thus much should be enough for me.

MetalheadGautham said:
I said no to VB because more people can't benifit from it. It required VS full version, or a crippled express version. These run only on a windows box with min 1gb ram.

Instead, Java GUI programming will benifit all, as it is platform independent and low on sys reqs compared to VB. So is QT4.

Many study C++ at school, so QT4 will be advantageous for those wanting to make GUI apps with C++. Its available for MacOSX, Windows 2000+, Linux Kernels 2.14+(confirm here plz)(ie most linux distros). So many people can use it. More coverage audience also means more profit for jasubhai media. :p So what I said was sensible.

Sorry dear I have been working with Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition for last six months in my PC. As I know VS2005 can also run in the system running at 256MB of ram, 512MB is recommended:) . If you are still confused, you should study the readme text file of VS2005 right now. Hurry up....;)

Last edited:

revanx

Right off the assembly line
:mad: In December Issue U farget Someting For Developers..
U provide MyadminSQL, Prostage Sql, Sqlite, apache 2.2.6 But I will be happy If you provide MySQL Server 4.1, or 5 or beta ver. if any..
:rolleyes: I will wait for it..

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
My imperial orders are:-
1.Include Vista transformation pack 8.
2.Include the latest version of America's army if it is not there in Jan 2008 issue.
3.Try to make the magazine better by adding good content and keep it in one piece!
4.Include a good internet accelerator.
5.A fast track to hardware. The "Fast track to Upgrading your computer" you gave has become old now. Most have upgraded to something beyond it.

Sorry dear I have been working with Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition for last six months in my PC. As I know VS2005 can also run in the system running at 256MB of ram, 512MB is recommended:) . If you are still confused, you should study the readme text file of VS2005 right now. Hurry up....;)[/quote]

I said about VS 2008, not 2005. And please stop discussing about VS 2005 in this thread. Anyway, the reason I said to give QT4 and Java has been mysteriously forgotton by all.

Newer Wanted Stuff:

1. FT on Shell Scripting
2. FT on HTML and website designing(google pages and Nvu)

3. Celestina, KStars, Stellarium
4. Limewire Pro(mac, lin, win)
5. Crysis(if not already given)

6. GTA IV Preview pics and videos

7. SOS's wikipeida abridged for schools 2.4 GB edition(the one NucleusKore wants to sell)

praka123

left this forum longback
nice if they bundles cross platform ide's like java and qt :)

yes!i repeat Linux corner in your magazine every issue.eagerly waiting for Jan 2008 details.

Fast track:C programming,or bundle C&C++ no worries :D

gutsy updates on aptoncd..

Rahim

Married!
Krazy_About_Technology said:
Please provide all the videos from The Scene : Season 1 also. I like it very much :) And yes, thanks for the Season 2 in this months dvd. :)
+1 :D
Season 1 is all about appz piracy

Red_Baron

Broken In
Please try to make sure that the DVD is working too.
December issue was a real screw job.

nitinm said:
what about the windows xp Autopatcher:confused: :confused:

Microsoft got that site to shut down. So now more Windows Autopatcher updates.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Choto Cheeta said:
Vista SP1 / XP SP3 what ever public realse state they are in :) also Office 2007 SP1 :)
+100 for what Choto demanded.
Loads of game mods with installation instruction in notepad file
:D

win xp sp3 overview :
*download.microsoft.com/download/6/...982/Overview of Windows XP Service Pack 3.pdf

Digit Software Archive 2008

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom