[By Demand] - Digit February 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
1. Nokia themes Creator, dial up users cant download it!
2. Any version of Counter Strike.
3. Jagged Aliance(Its a great game, i cant find it anywhere)
4. More Mobile Apps,themes,games etc.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Give us some time to work out how to provide you with some of the bigger linux distros and not reduce the Windows content. For now, we can only provide single CD distros, of which Ubuntu is undoubtedly the best there is...

Raaabo

Pathik

Google Bot
hey pls give fc6.. U already give so much windows stuff 11 months a yr so i suppose it shdnt hurt to turn out a mega linux special jus 4 a change.. Please.. :)

nikunj

Broken In
include fedora core 6, ubuntu 6.10 and freespire in dvd next month and yes pls include cd image bcoz many may not be having DVD burner.
Give us some time to work out how to provide you with some of the bigger linux distros and not reduce the Windows content. For now, we can only provide single CD distros, of which Ubuntu is undoubtedly the best there is...

Raaabo

earlier also u had provided fedora core 3 and 4 then why not 6 and why dont u think of giving a DVD loaded with linux distros. give other stuffs in CD. Just try and u have to give only for a month not all the time and other stuffs you are always giving try something new this time.

Last edited:

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Google Picasa 2.5
Windows Media Player 11
The Gimp 2.2
InterVideo WinDVD 8 Platinum
Beyond TV 4 (The version included before was for networked PCs not for standalones)
Nero 7 Platinum Reloaded (Latest ver.)
Ulead Video Studio 10 Plus
Ulead PhotoImpact 12
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro.
Photoshop Elements 5
Adobe Premier Elements 3
Cyberlink PowerDirector 5
DivX Bundle (Latest ver.)
Microsoft Digital Image Suite
A good dictionary software
Corel Snapfire Plus

Xilisoft Ripper Pack Platinum
(It contains DVD Ripper Platinum, Video Converter, Audio Converter, DVD Creator and CD Ripper. These support almost all audio-video formats out there. Great apps. Please include this one)

*www.xilisoft.com/downloads/x-ripper-pack-platinum.zip

ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum
(Another great toolset)

*www.imtoo.com/downloads/ripper-pack-platinum.zip

Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats

(*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...70-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en)

Windows Vista Product Guide

(*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...70-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en)

Last edited:

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Plz.....Plz Include This..

1. Fedrora Core 6 or SUSU 10.2 DVD :p
2. Some Eye Candy Wallpapers (yes, my dec.06 dvd was damaged)

3. Rise of Nations - Rise of Legends

4. More Buggs Bunny Episodes

5. You should start including some hollywood video songs.

That's enough for one issue.............

vineesh1

Right off the assembly line
I'd be grateful to u, if u cud add Scribus for Windows along with GhostScript installation. A tutorial of Scribus would be welcome too!! [:)]

Newayz, I luv your wrk, so hopefully I'd have another reason to celebrate!! [;)]

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
Some tutorials, specially for Linux newbies and those given in this forum tutorial sections would be nicer.

A separate section for tutorials will be appreciable. NO doubt There is no lack of resources.

Last edited:

digitprasad

Right off the assembly line
Dear Digit,
I request you to add the following software(most of these are free ware) to your feb 2007 magazine

Windows Media Player 11

Vista Transformation Pack 6 Final (WinXP theme which looks like WinVista.) link provided below

*www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Vista-Transformation-Pack.shtml

Adobe Reader 8
*www.adobe.com/products/reader/

Windows Live Messenger (formerly MSN Messenger) 8.1.0168.00

Yahoo! Multi Messenger 8.0.0.508

*www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Chat/Instant-Messaging/Yahoo-Multi-Messenger.shtml

finally here is the list of top free ware available
TOP 300 Free ware software!

*www.winaddons.com/

bye, pls add all these software to your feb 2007

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom