[By Demand] Digit August 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well i think we can't order ubuntu DVD's from shipit , and the price they're asking for international shipping is very high .

There are no DVDs but only CDs and shipping is entirely free. And there is another advantage of ordering it yourself then asking Digit, other than having to spend money on the magazine; and that it you don't have to burn a CD to install it. So you save another few rupees on the blank CD :)

@Fatbeing: Here is another list of free movies. The site does not host the movies though, you have to download it from somewhere else.

*www.jonhs.com/freemovies/

Last edited:

surjagain

Right off the assembly line
Some Content Management Systems, e.g. Mambo, Joomla, Drupal and stuff like that....it would be even better if you could bundle popular and top rated modules, add-ons, templates, plugins for the respective CMSs. It won't take up much space and it's really nice to work with them.

fakkadbaba

Broken In
Want to see some attention being given to basic and little advanced handling of Symbian and other smart phones. Will be good to see Nokia Theme Studio on DVD/CD in next issue.
And whats the point in giving free software like AVG anti virus when it's updates can not be provided each month to help those who do not have internet connections. I feel there should be separate software update/patch section in each month's DVD and/or CD.

Please also provide some religious e-books (originals and translations). Who knows we may start understanding other religions better !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
too many have requested for digit pdf from starting.... i have them all which thay have provided.....@ fatbeing
can u just upload them to your site so that users can download them which issue they want..and u will be able to free space on dvd

if u r worry of illegal use then ask for digit patron code before allowing someone to download..
or the best thing for u
put all the issues in pdf form on website
ask the patron code of that month magazine from users which he want to download..... so this way only users who want to save space in thier bookshelf wil download pdf versions...
that means if i have not buy feb issue then i am not able to download that pdf.....and

PLZ HAVE A LOOK ON THAT IDEA...

REQUESTING 3rd time
These video tutorials---------------------------
*forums.polyloop.net/showthread.php?t=5842
-----------------------------------------------
Just reply-Yes or No.

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@blackpearl: Wow that site is great!!

@fatbeing: How about putting Jimi Hendrix's legendary woodstock concert??

...Or farenheit 9/11??

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
when are you guys going to give ue

1.cinema 4d 9.5
2.maya personal learning edition.
3.lightwave
4.bryce. and all other 3d softwares..????, i would love to see some video tutorials too...and a book on poly modeling in fast track....

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
blackpearl said:
There are no DVDs but only CDs and shipping is entirely free. And there is another advantage of ordering it yourself then asking Digit, other than having to spend money on the magazine; and that it you don't have to burn a CD to install it. So you save another few rupees on the blank CD :)

@Fatbeing: Here is another list of free movies. The site does not host the movies though, you have to download it from somewhere else.

*www.jonhs.com/freemovies/

Well Man There Are DVD , have a close look , at *www.ubuntu.com/download

@ samrulez-
giving LP vidz is illegal(Dont u love that band).
Anyways,WHERE IS THE LINK

@ rajasekharan-
see my post above-theres a link-check that out-only if DIGIT gives those tut. vidz(Poly modelling) in August DVD,it would be gr8.

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
samrulez said:
Plz include Windows Vista Beta 2...is there r no conflicts..

microsoft windows vista beta is available freely to download on microsoft site for members i think..So be a member

@ desmataks-
u be the 1st one to download Vista Beta 2 of WHOPPING 4.1 GB(64 bit) on INDIAN BROADBAND(u know the speeds).Why care about others.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
desmataks said:
microsoft windows vista beta is available freely to download on microsoft site for members i think..So be a member

Plus with my download limit......I will be charged thousands more for downloading Vista........

redhat

Mad and Furious
Please provide us with all the PDF's of the mag and fasttrack. Please. We ask for it every month. No one even looks at these posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom