[By Demand] December 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
That's why - "Be Wise and Subscribe"..
even better - Be wise & borrow - will then be able to weed out people who simply pretend to be your friends

The wait to begin reading the December edition is simply killing me - please send my friends their copies early and in good condition

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Plz add-

Latest games wallpapers
Some must have applications on linux distros, so i can migrate to ubuntu :)
TED videos
.....on dvds

latest low and midend graphics card reviews
some anroid phones reviews(preferably >15k and specially optimus one)
.....on magazine

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
even better - Be wise & borrow - will then be able to weed out people who simply pretend to be your friends

The wait to begin reading the December edition is simply killing me - please send my friends their copies early and in good condition

You telling me that you never buy any of your magazine?
I hope you only borrow people's magazines and nothing else! :)

slugger

Banned
^^
Quite frankly never, or at least not directly. :) Our otherwise unremarkable College library had a fairly decent subscription of magazines, yours included.

The British library too subscribes to your magazine - never get to read the current ed though - cheapo Brits have only 1 subscription for the whole library here

I borrow - I read & if I see unfilled contest forms, I fill it ;)

layzee

■■■■■■
1. WAIK for Windows 7 especially since SP1 is coming up...
2. HD Trailers and Wallpapers

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Been a while since I bought a digit. I feel to buy one, but Rs.200! Hell no. Top Gear gives more to drool at for Rs.100 (though thats of cars :D)

redhat

Mad and Furious
I back a Linux Supported interface for the disk!!
Also, some Linux apps would be a great addition.
For the Magazine, an extensive benchmark test on loads of hardware.
A FT on photography or Photo-editing??

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
^^
Quite frankly never, or at least not directly. :) Our otherwise unremarkable College library had a fairly decent subscription of magazines, yours included.

The British library too subscribes to your magazine - never get to read the current ed though - cheapo Brits have only 1 subscription for the whole library here

I borrow - I read & if I see unfilled contest forms, I fill it ;)

Good that you cleared it out :p

dippi_taurus

Broken In
I think there some good news for you my friend, await the December DVDs

Good to hear. I'm eagerly awaiting the copy. Speaking of which, how can I know the status of the magazine subscription, it's already been 3 weeks now since I subscribed to the dec special issue. Sorry if I've posted on a wrong thread but I didn't know where else to go.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom