[By Demand] December 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
You people are promoting Open Source, And thanks to you and ico666 and LFC_fan in #krow and thinkdigit who inspired me to move to Linux, it's been 6 months now, I use Ubuntu and Arch(at home) and Fedora(at work). So my request would be to make such a interface which we can run on Linux too.

If you still continue to old interface remember you guys are now forcing me to Log In back to PIRATED Windows to view your DVD Contents :D :) I don't think you want me to do that.

Anyway jokes apart, Interface that we can run on Linux too. :)

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Java Programming Online Course, Other Programming, | Free Video lectures, Download
Computer Networks Online Course, IIT Kharagpur Networking, Sujoy Ghosh | Free Video lectures, Download

i guess 2 video courses coz its special issue.

+1 for Backtrack
Distribution Release: BackTrack 4 R1 (DistroWatch.com News)
if possible RHEL6
Distribution Release: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (DistroWatch.com News)

evewin89

In the zone
give many unique screen-savers,wallpapers,HD videos,and many more useful softwares....don't give old movies....plz....

mohiuddin

Journeyman
more detailed benchmarks on released and article on upcoming gpus from both giants would be great on last 2010 issue as u r not biased i trust from my heart.

and,please in dvd include alien vs predator dx11 benchmark,please please.

And please 10.10e hotfix also.

Last edited:

dippi_taurus

Broken In
How about giving away the pdf's for the magazines and fasttrack of all the previous issues? Some good linux distros, anything related to win7 [tips & tricks, softwares, etc]. Some good HD trailers and wallpapers on recent and upcoming games [particularly all hd trailers on Diablo III].

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Plz,don't request 2 cut pdf.coz here in my place only special issiues arrive n their price also double from their original price written on d megazine.

mayur gaikwad

SUPPORT OPEN SOURCE
PLZ PLZ Provide walkthroughs of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,Call Of Duty :Black Ops,Medal Of Honor, Civilization V eagerly Waiting

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
How about giving away the pdf's for the magazines and fasttrack of all the previous issues? Some good linux distros, anything related to win7 [tips & tricks, softwares, etc]. Some good HD trailers and wallpapers on recent and upcoming games [particularly all hd trailers on Diablo III].

I think there some good news for you my friend, await the December DVDs

PLZ PLZ Provide walkthroughs of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,Call Of Duty :Black Ops,Medal Of Honor, Civilization V eagerly Waiting

Didn't you check out **** loads of walkthroughs in the PAX West Special Playware DVDs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom