[By Demand] December 2005 CD/DVD Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomb

Broken In
Ok Raaabo.... atleast post the list that u hav finalised till now!!!!

U can post the complete list afterwards !!!

A separate Linux/Movie DVD ???? WOW !!!

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
At last Raaabo speaks out!!
Buddy movie DVD not ruled out is really COOL
No space for Linux is disappointing! Knoppix 4.0.2 is just about the small ISO that fits a 700 mb CD. Mega issue must carry Knoppix else it would disappoint many of us. I am yet to get my Digit Mag, I guess the delay in posting is because of Diwali, Ramzan and Sunday, as of now I cant really wait till I know that December Mega Issue will carry Knoppix, Movie DVD and Mag cover page has Anna Kournikova ( Don't flame!! )

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
OK. Now only Raaabo no sir. Please do include Dreamweaver and Flash 8. I also wanted 3D max 8 trial. But u said it is not possible. So please do try for Flash and Dreamweaver.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
OpenSUSE 10.
gnu/Linux Games like
Americas Army
Doom 3
Quake 3
Alpha Centuari
Creatures 3
Neverwinter Knights
Descent 3
Duke Nukem
Half Life
Heroes
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Soldier of Fortune
Tribes 2
UT2004
Uplink
Majesty
Soulride
Mindrover
Marble
Sin
SimCity3000
etc...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@desterwind - Doom 3 have been given in digit for windows and linux both.

I wish they could give - Mods for F.E.A.R
Quake 4
Mods for GTA-SA and GTA-VC. They r very large in size and i can't download it. I am on Dial-up.

And many more games+wallies+freeware+boot screens+logon screens and things which r popular in demand.

Lots and lots of tutorial on 3D Max and Photoshop. My mom says to learn max after my 10th. But i can't wait. I have seen gx's work. They r gr8. I also want to learn 3D Max. So please include 3D Max tutorials.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Raaabo said:
....., Vista CANNOT be distributed as MS does not allow it, ......

Raaabo

Dear Raaabo,
U say its really dumb on our part to ask things like Vista(beta) or WinXP 64 Bit.
then how come PCQuest distributed WinXP 64 bit and VB EXPRESS EDITION, theat also in a seperate and dedicated dvd????

An if i'm not wrong then a few years back (may be 2 or 3) DeveloperIQ in its special edition gave us Windows Server.
Now Sirra, can u pls clarify it... that how come is this possible... when u ppl call ur mag the no. 1 , and some othr mag gives this kinda .. well mouth watering (couldnt think of anything better at this moment :wink: ) software...

Now can u pls tell us if u ppl hav evn contacted M$ or not??? or r u pressumin this dat its not possoble...???

Whn u ppl are in thin kinda business then if i'm not wrong then u ppl must b kippin a better track of ur competetors and ther activities...... i hope u got my point.

Please , i aint jokin, so do give my post a serious thought!!!

And my fellow Forum Members... wat do u ppl think???

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Whether others distribute with or without Microsoft's knowledge is not my concern. If we get permission to distribute Windows XP 64-bit or Vista Beta we will.

As for being in touch with Microsoft, since you're so aware of what all the magazines were doing, I would have expected you to notice that we have given FULL VERSIONS of Microsoft games on a seperate CD, and will do so in the future as well, so your question seems misinformed.

You seem to know a lot more about our competition than us, so I'm guessing that you're not a Digit regular---yet. All I can say is Welcome to the revolution akuCRACKER, hope to see you subscribe soon ;).

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
How many of you guys want:

LOADS AND LOADS OF WALLPAPERS

Based on that I'll decide on the amount to put. I can't put all I have (>10,000 - 1 GB) but depending on how many of you respond by 10th Afternoon I'll decide between 1,000 and 3,000.

Sneha asked for 1,000 and I said I would give that, but if it's REALLY popular then I might as well give more.... for those who want to know why I'm asking :D

harshagarwal

Journeyman
hi raabo

3000 wallpapers will be a big hit.so please go ahead and include them.

Also please include a movie dvd and ANNA on cover doesnt seem to be a bad idea either.

Febians

Broken In
Raaabo said:
How many of you guys want:

LOADS AND LOADS OF WALLPAPERS

Based on that I'll decide on the amount to put. I can't put all I have (>10,000 - 1 GB) but depending on how many of you respond by 10th Afternoon I'll decide between 1,000 and 3,000.

Sneha asked for 1,000 and I said I would give that, but if it's REALLY popular then I might as well give more.... for those who want to know why I'm asking :D
3000 Would rock!!

Nero 7
Movie DVD
Some good pdf's on basics of home automation <plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>. Esp for ppl from a CS background n not electronics
DA VINCI CODE (the movie) teasers/wallpapers

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
1000 wallies will be good. Please put mods and patches of different games. Specially GTA-VC and GTA-SA. I want Beyblade wallies. Please it is my fav. cartoon. Kai is my fav. beyblader. ANd one more vote to movie.

Nero 7
Dreamweaver and FLash 8

Milkshake

Banned
3000 wallpapers will rock.
I mean it surely will be a huge hit.
And you can give it in catagories like "CARS""CELEBS""SCENES".,... etc. etc.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
OK. I lose everybody is demanding for 3000 wallies.I thought 1000 will be enough and the remaining space could be used up for mods and patches for different games and other freewares.I really needed mods (long night) for GTA:VC

Don't go with the name. It is not bad. It is a mod were everyone turns into zombie and chases the player. It is more than 100 MB. So i thought it would be fun to play. But 3000 wallies r popular so u can give. But please include Beyblade(cartoon) wallpapers.

This is a little request for a little boy.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
No more requests please, DVD closes today... Will tell you which ones have been included via the preview thread soon... (After 15th)

Just wanted to check about wallpapers :)

Raaabo

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Alas!! I am late, but anyhow 3000 Wallpapers would rock I would prefer more of Celebs, and What about Anna Kournikova on Cover page. Please fulfill my long cherished wish Raaabo . Dont forger Knoppix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom