[By Demand] August 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoplxx

Journeyman
August demand thread

Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to editor @thinkdigit.com
for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to dvd @thinkdigit.com

--only for DVD content--
Ok. Thinking of some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list to dvd @thinkdigit.com. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much of what kind of content you want, and your demands as well.
Also, listing the common sites we hunt for downloads, there are more, but this covers most of the regular sections. If you have any other web sites, do post the links in this thread.

Software: Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games: GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent VideoGaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers: Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers: Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music: Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: archive.org

Post more like this, or let me know if I have missed out listing sites for some category

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Atlest Give Some Other Distro Then Fedora nt the live cd version...

lyk

Full Suse DVD ....
Fedora 13 Full dvd version ...And Some Documents And Software For Linux...

Jetfire

Broken In
Here is some of my demands.... Will be grateful if provided...

Microsoft Office 2010 professional x86
Trillian 5 beta(available?)
Itunes 9.3
Nokia Ovi Suite
Large Wallpaper Pack (at least 1000) zipped
Large Mobile wallpaper (240*320) and S40 themes pack
Ashampoo burning studio 10 with fifa theme
A good C compiler for windows 7
Firefox 4 pre release
Google Chrome Beta
IE9 preview version
Portable Orbit Downloader
Themes and Extensions compatible with Firefox 3.6 and Chrome 5
Chromium Browser
A download manager fully integrates with Chrome (?... Any suggestion from others??)

More later... Guys, can you afford a licensed version of Windowblinds?? ;)

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
1.complete review of New Dell Inspiron 14R & 15R Laptop with foll. config.
i3 or i5 core processor
512MB or 1GB ATI dedicated graphics card
3GB or more DDR3 Ram
320GB or more HD..

and also similar config other co. based lapptops
Please help me to buy the best. @40000.00 approx.
Best if within that.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/demand/127119-demand-july-2010-a-2.html#post1248923

2.please do include complete review of the new core processors:i3,i5,i7 & compare them with core 2 duo, quad core & complete info. about these processors, working & which one is the best to buy.....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/demand/127119-demand-july-2010-a-3.html#post1249495

3.please also give complete info. about 32Bit & 64Bit OS ,differences, uses, working, benefits, pros, cons................and which is the best..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/demand/127119-demand-july-2010-a-3.html#post1249632

4.python,c++,--tutorials,etc..

demanding all these once again..... now please include these .....

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
adobe after effect & premire cs5 or master suit cs5.G-Data internet security 2011 x64 & x86 versions.From last 3 month i am requesting these stuffs but u cant provide them its only 4 gb , i have dailup internet connection so i can't download them .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nero Multimedia Suite 10
Open Suse 11.3 DVD distro - release date is 15 th july ? right ?
DirectX End User Runtime Package June 2010

Windows 7 ( both x64 and x86 ) Xp Mode complete package ie :

Windows XP Mode
Windows Virtual PC
Windows XP Mode Update

Info and Download Page

proxyg33k

Smashed Buffer >>
Nero Multimedia Suite 10
Open Suse 11.3 DVD distro - release date is 15 th july ? right ?
DirectX End User Runtime Package June 2010

Windows 7 ( both x64 and x86 ) Xp Mode complete package ie :

Windows XP Mode
Windows Virtual PC
Windows XP Mode Update

Info and Download Page

yeah the same things as above..... + ........Visual Studio 2010......no 1000`s of tiny multimedia and other crap to fullfill the dvd.........i dont think nybody use those tiny freeware applications ( a dialup user can easily download 50mb a day at min speed).....

jayantr7

In the zone
Visual Studio 2010
[SAME THINGS AS "ADMIRER OF DIGIT"SAID]
Nero Multimedia Suite 10
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional x86
Mozilla Firefox Pre Release
Google Chrome Beta
-->Some free[and paid-trial]game engines,also latest versions of fps creator,rad3d,game maker.....<--
[If possible then]--> Inclusion of my [1 month passed] blog[can give just in corner of a page if possible or in a good view]. Gratinum

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
world of goo . puhleez

and yeah bring back the digit archive thing pls . beta version wud do for aug. u can continue dev it further.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep that's a very addictive game but it's not freeware though if this game can be added it would be great :p

jayantr7

In the zone
tutorials-->c++ , adobe premire pro
as you'll gave some info about game engines...then this time give more about those,tutorials etc....many young minds of india[also me] wants to know about that.......

Dust Byte

Right off the assembly line
Windows
---------
BlueSoleil
WinLirc
C/C++ Compiler for Windows 7
COBOL Compiler for Windows 7
C++ Tutorials
Desktop Enhancements

Linux
-----