By Demand [August 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hey,
For those who have doubts, we do keep a close watch on threads like these. Fedora 11 didn't make it to the July DVD, but we'll try to accomodate it in the next month. Based on feedback, we'll start including bootable DVDs again. We did manage to slip in some interesting late releases that were not demanded (Opera Unite) is one, and so is a reader made Digit Archive. Both in the July DVD.

Also, we have got a few calls and mails regarding reader made software/documents etc that they want to put on the DVD. If you have anything, and anything at all, from music, animations, short films, renders, software, or any kind of data you want to share, send it over to cdcontent@thinkdigit.com, and we'll include these if we get enough good entries to justify a section. There will be a note on the user who submitted, as well as an e-mail id in the information box. Tell us what you think of this idea.
note: For those who are sending over software, rename the .exe file to a .ex_ file or something to be sent over gmail.

As for the demands, fire away

Aspire

Padawan
My Demands [August 2009]

>> Word to PDF Converter

>> .flv to .avi Converter

>> Auto Patcher XP

>> Ubuntu

>> GIMP

>> Fast Track Archive from 2004 to 2009

>> More Demands Coming Soon, WATCH THIS SPACE

Last edited:

chaitanyaanand

Right off the assembly line
i posted this on the july thread but i gss that was too l8....so here it is again

fedora 11

structure an interpretation of comp programs videos from
*groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/clas...sman-lectures/ ....would be very gr8ful if u cud accomodate these

more linux jornal tip of the day vids

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Fast Track
> Firefox Addons
> Top Downloads (Essential, Security, Multimedia, Developer Tools,etc..)

DVD Contents
> Fedora 11
> Win7RC1 offline updates
> a full DVD contains all open source software

Articles
> LInux/Winxp/vista/Win7 Dual or multiboot installation guide

>> An article (kind of walkthrough) for installing linux on USB devices like HDD and flash drives. I have been trying to do this since last few months but not been successful so Digit is the place where I can get genuine help from. It would be great if a fast track for this is provided.

>> an article covering the oracle-sun deal. We need the Digit view on the possibilities.

manmrman

I am also intrested in A Daily Guide For PC Tweaking*www.freenowf.info/image/379a7ba015d8bf1c70b8add2c287c6fa.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cheatbook Database 2009
Windows Vista SP2 both 32 & 64 bit
Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (SP2) Service Pack 2
Adobe Captivate 4
Dreamweaver CS4
Fireworks CS4

Seven Transformation Pack
Microsoft .NET Framework (v4.0) 4.0 Beta 1
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional Beta 1
Tweak-7 1.0.521 Beta - The ultimate tweak tool for windows 7

All Major Hardware Drivers for Windows 7 x86 & x64
from vendors like intel, nvidia, amd/ati, realtek etc.

Classical Comedy Movies :

The Three Stooges in "Color Craziness"
The Three Stooges in "Disorder in the Court"
The Three Stooges in "Malice in the Palace"
The Three Stooges in "Sing A Song of Six Pants"
The Three Stooges in "Brideless Groom"
"The Fast and the Furious" (1954)

I'm demanding about those movies for 3 months now but still you have not included a single one...........

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well I'd love to get bootable DVD's back. Plz dnt provide Live CD ISO's rather plz provide the DVD ISO's of linux distro's.

A full featured Digit Archive.

Webinar Videos (I missd 1 or 2 webinar) :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Donot provide live cd image provide Windows 7 offline updates,and it seems you guys are providing too much multimedia software please provide more SYSTEM Software also....Digit Archive

anvesh_warrior

Here My lsit
please Fulfill

1. Cheatbook
2. Dangerous Dave Game
3. Buisness Tools
4. PDFZilla
5. Yahoo Messenger
6. GTalk
7. Latest Graphic Card Drivers
8. A Good Wallpaper Set
9. Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (SP2) Service Pack 2
10. Folder Lock
11. Album Art Downlaoder or Something Which Will automatically Find Artist name And Album Art For the Song
Thankyou

anvesh_warrior

Hello People
Here My List of Demands,
Pleas Try To Fulfill Them

1.CheatBook Database.
2.Old aged Games{Dangerous Dave(And Any new versions), Alladin} That We Used To play When We First Bought A Computer.
3.yahoo Messenger
4.Gtalk
5.Internet Downlaod Manager
6.Latest Graphic Card Drivers.
7.Digit Archive
8.Calander maker
9.Some Buisness Tools like Invoice maker etc
10.PDF Creator
11. PDFZilla
12.Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (SP2) Service Pack 2

toofan

Technomancer
I demand-

A tutorial on DVD or Magazine about: How to convert the videos recorded by Digital camera's which are very large in size to a reasonable size maintaining its quality.

toofan

Technomancer
Based on feedback, we'll start including bootable DVDs again.

A welcome step.

If you have anything, and anything at all, from music, animations, short films, renders, software, or any kind of data you want to share, send it over to cdcontent@thinkdigit.com, and we'll include these if we get enough good entries to justify a section. There will be a note on the user who submitted, as well as an e-mail id in the information box. Tell us what you think of this idea.

Superb Idea.:p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Yup, it will encourage new developers in those fields & will help them to get recognition to a wide range of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom