[By Demand] April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Leftover demands from the March thread are still being considered. Would you like entire courses encoded in a lower-resolution as against individual lectures given out over time?

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^lol yeah... and sorry I laughed... we're not doing PSUs this month though, maybe you can bug Lucifer for an Agent instead.

hot zubs

live life king like...
Come on Digit please test the UPS, PSU's and the cabinets its been long lime you have not tested these things, but wait why am i saying its been long time??? i have been reading Digit from almost 2.5 yrs but i have not seen even single test on this things... when was the last test made on this things??? i guess it must be long back...
so please test it i'm waiting for this from a long time...

hope my request will be taken into consideration...

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Essential softwares need to be updated.
Need more good useful free softwares and applications.

.net Framework 3.5 SP1
Free Full Games And FTP MMORPGs.
Budget LCDs,PSUs,Cases,Accessories for Case Modding,Broadband Plans and GPUs review..........:grin:

nihu

Broken In
pl have some limit for boring interviews spread in first 5 pages.instead give regularly more 5 pages for how to,Q&A,agent1 etc.People buy Digit mainly to solve their daily problems.you may give more interviews on yr site.
Till date you have NOT REVIED INTEL I3 PROCESSOR or not compared it with AMD procce.

Last edited:

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
pl have some limit for boring interviews spread in first 5 pages.instead give regularly more 5 pages for how to,Q&A,agent1 etc.People buy Digit mainly to solve their daily problems.you may give more interviews on yr site.
Till date you have NOT REVIED INTEL I3 PROCESSOR or not compared it with AMD procce.

+1
I hate boring interviews too..........
We want to learn more and want solve our daily problems without others help.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^They are Industry Connects, and are an essential part of our content. We are however, working on making them more relevant and interesting.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
lectures in low res. bad idea.
people who missed some or all lectures they should
buy digit regular just for lectures
if they need it really badly.

+1 for Web site development tools.
more coming soon.

nihu

Broken In
^They are Industry Connects, and are an essential part of our content. We are however, working on making them more relevant and interesting.
In March-10 issue some ESSENTIAL stories you written are-
1.on page no 10 'My sunny balcony' which CONECT us to planting business!
2.on page 12 story of 'the shoe spa' which CONECT us to shoe business!
3.on page no 14 we are CONECTED to cab business.
Do you think all above articles are suitable for technology mag?
please hear our feelings,Pl dont argue that it was our INDUSTRY CONECT.We are interested to see digit go on right track.Tell us very frankly whether you want our genuine suggetion or not,afterall we spare our valuable time & money (net charges) to rectify Our Digit.
Thanks.
Note: Members here are requested to read these three stories & coment here how essential articles are they.

Last edited:

hot zubs

live life king like...
^^^
nihu those articles were not so bad... yes i agree that the interviews in Industry Connect are kinda boring but the articles in Entrepreneur are not so boring...
yes those articles are regarding planting business or shoe business or cab business, but the main theme of this articles is that its just showing us how important it is to think differently, think apart from the normal world and inspiring us to think beyond the imagination... thats the main concept of those articles, which u did not understand it...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Leftover demands from the March thread are still being considered. Would you like entire courses encoded in a lower-resolution as against individual lectures given out over time?

Hi Anorion, cud u pls give a Bitdefender Total Security 2010 with april's issue...i need dat much :p

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
No demands? You guys are getting lazy. I can hardly see any software or games in here.
Anyway, here is a summary of demands I've filtered up from previous months.

Bitdefender Total Security 2010
.net Framework 3.5 SP1
FTP MMORPGs. - what is this anyway? Did you mean FPS MMORPGs?
Video Tutorials for Photoshop cs4 & 3D MAX
latest version of Virtualbox
visual fox pro and its msdn , example , tutorials
demos and demo creation software
element htpc distro (and other HTPC distros)
VMWARE Server 2.0

Can you provide visual fox pro and its msdn , example , tutorials .
Please make distros bootable, sometimes it turns out after writing cd thats its not working, it ll save me from wasting my time n energy in such cases
Replying to an old post you made in the previous month's by demand thread. Making distros bootable has as many benefits as making them not bootable. We want the distros to run on virtual machines, and we want users to make multiple copies of them. At the same time, we want the DVD interface to be uncomplicated for someone who does not use our interface, or uses another operating system. Apart from this, our ISOs are mostly meant for single CDs or USB drives. Fedora and Suse - and maybe Sabayon - are the only Linux distros we can consider giving DVD ISOs of (Ubuntu is mostly bloated with language packs and such).

If anyone who knows more disagrees with this approach, please do discuss it here, or PM me.

include PEAZip if ya can afford its price and space!
Provides UPX compression for exe's!!!
Unfortunately, it will be a little bit of a crunch to fit in PEAZip as well. We will try our best though. ;)

@nihu: You are right, some of those articles had very little to do with technology. I thought of the same thing when I read it too.

Specifically, answer this: Which game downloads do you want this month?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anyway, here is a summary of demands I've filtered up from previous months.

Bitdefender Total Security 2010
.net Framework 3.5 SP1
FTP MMORPGs. - what is this anyway? Did you mean FPS MMORPGs?
Video Tutorials for Photoshop cs4 & 3D MAX
latest version of Virtualbox
visual fox pro and its msdn , example , tutorials
demos and demo creation software
element htpc distro (and other HTPC distros)
VMWARE Server 2.0
Thank U very much Anorion, pls also add the virus database update (for bitdefender 2010) both 32-bit & 64-Bit

& ya also include both platforms setup for bitdefender (32bit & 64Bit)

coz i am shifting to 64Bit Platform...

also if u cud add these....
1) ati catalyst driver for Win7 (32bit & 64Bit) :p
2) JQuery Tutorials
3) Entity Framework tutorials....(if possible)

nihu

Broken In
[QUOTE=Anorion;

@nihu: You are right, some of those articles had very little to do with technology. I thought of the same thing when I read it too.

Anorion.
Thanks for rightly understand my view.I am fan of Digit & wishes you success for each issue.I am not gamelover so i cant make demand for any.
pl provide avast updates each month.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom