Buying whole Computer, Budget 80K approx.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Skip Cooler Master Mem-chanical Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo Devastator II Blue Backlight (SGB-3030-KKMF1-US) - ₹3399

Get a Logitech G102 mouse and Logitech G105 keyboard (or TVS-E Gold if you want a cheap mechanical keyboard).

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Skip Cooler Master Mem-chanical Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo Devastator II Blue Backlight (SGB-3030-KKMF1-US) - ₹3399

Get a Logitech G102 mouse and Logitech G105 keyboard (or TVS-E Gold if you want a cheap mechanical keyboard).

Ok.

G102?. Looks good. Liked it. Thanks for suggestion.
G102 - ₹1700
G105 - ₹2500
Total - ₹4200
It's little overpriced for me. All parts are already above budget 80k (~83k).

I don't have any choice but as per softwares (graphic design) and little (future games, FIFA) gaming mentioned in main post, I need good long-term keyboard mouse. Prodigy Mouse looks really good. More DPI will be good for graphic designing, right? (Is it released this year? Not listed on PrimeAGBG)

How you find recent keyboard mouse releases?

Can you suggest other keyboard below 2k?

Vish2a9l

Journeyman
If you haven't purchased the computer yet, might I suggest you to wait for Ryzen? It's coming out on 2nd March in India and it's available for pre order on PrimeABGB.

Follow this: Buy Online CPU (Processor) | CPU (Processor) Price in India | CPU (Processor) Online Pirc

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
If you haven't purchased the computer yet, might I suggest you to wait for Ryzen? It's coming out on 2nd March in India and it's available for pre order on PrimeABGB.

Follow this: Buy Online CPU (Processor) | CPU (Processor) Price in India | CPU (Processor) Online Pirc
Only RyZen 7 is coming for now which stars at 26k which is higher than what his i5 is costing

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

mvk3772

Broken In
A silly Question!

How long does it take , With past - future - current situations For Ryzen to have A Significant Price Drop!?

EDIT : I take back my Question. It is not right
Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
- Don't skip SSD .. with the types of programmes you want to run you will experience slowdowns because of Slow I/O

- for CAD and other professional designing purposes , Gaming GPU's are not preferred .. Nvidia Quadro or Amd Firepro GPU are preferred
research more on this and see what suits your needs which GPU would be better..you may not need now but need them in future

- I would say get a cheaper GPU and spend the savings on Ryzen 7 if you want your system to last long... as handbrake and Video/audio encoding + build/compile times would greatly benefit from more Cores and threads.. maybe get a gpu later .. I am only hesitating to fully recommend this is because of support for Amd virtualization extension .. Android Studio emulator doesn't officially support it but now AMD is back in the game , they will have to support it sooner or later .. not sure about your other programmes..

P.s -i could be wrong in my suggestion so take it with a grain of salt, just few points i wanted to mention .. consult with other experts/professionals

Last edited:
OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
For all late repliers.. thank you for replying..
I have to buy this build before March.
[MENTION=134226]Vish2a9l[/MENTION],
I know that, I always check that site in morning for price update. It's R7 processors, even higher prices than i5. They computer compete with i7.
[MENTION=325311]mvk3772[/MENTION],
Sorry mate, but please don't flood my post. I don't have computer, laptop to check this site. Doing all this on mobile from 2 weeks.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
- Don't skip SSD .. with the types of programmes you want to run you will experience slowdowns because of Slow I/O

- for CAD and other professional designing purposes , Gaming GPU's are not preferred .. Nvidia Quadro or Amd Firepro GPU are preferred
research more on this and see what suits your needs which GPU would be better..you may not need now but need them in future

- I would say get a cheaper GPU and spend the savings on Ryzen 7 if you want your system to last long... as handbrake and Video/audio encoding + build/compile times would greatly benefit from more Cores and threads.. maybe get a gpu later .. I am only hesitating to fully recommend this is because of support for Amd virtualization extension .. Android Studio emulator doesn't officially support it but now AMD is back in the game , they will have to support it sooner or later .. not sure about your other programmes..

P.s -i could be wrong in my suggestion so take it with a grain of salt, just few points i wanted to mention .. consult with other experts/professionals
[MENTION=308059]gta5[/MENTION]
-reason I skipped SSD as of now it's basic graphic designing course. And class said don't buy anything bigger and SSD. Buy it later when you find it slow for basic graphic design.
- CAD, and that mechanical stuff is degree related. And I don't think it's professional. That is why I did not asked for Quadro Firepro. Ok for future, but I don't think that person (in family) will use these softwares again.
- that's a good idea. Buying GPU later. But its one time buy only. No upgrades and addition again, only SSD as of now. Audio video encoding is not primary purpose. Programming is also basic in Android. I know that R7 will easily do many times faster than i5 7500.
I have to change all components again for Ryzen.
Also 24 by 7 use most time, heating problem, electricity are all main concern.
I can't spend more money except in SSD (but in future.)

Last,
I am not comfortable using AMD, never used any. What about AMD supports for all that Intel is supporting? Like virtualization as you said. Anything else it's not supported only Intel does? Or vice versa.?

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl

Hey, I decided to go for g102 mouse ₹1700 And g213 Keyboard ₹4000 from Logitech total ₹5700. Now skipping CM Devastator II of ₹3200. (So ₹1500 increased) (now total is ₹84827 from ₹83327)
₹5700, is it good to spend that much amount for this configuration??

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ryzen 7 1700 costs 25k which is equivalent to Intel Core i7.
Plus a motherboard costs 10k to 15k
So that makes total to 35k to 40k

Intel Core i5 equivalent AMD Ryzen processors are going to be released later in Q2 2017.

If you can wait until then. OK.

Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
For me an Intel Core i5 6600k + Z170 Mobo costed around 30k

So an equivalent or higher performance AMD processor will cost around 15k + 10k for Mobo = 25k

This too later in June or July only. If you can wait until then it's Ok.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last,
I am not comfortable using AMD, never used any. What about AMD supports for all that Intel is supporting? Like virtualization as you said. Anything else it's not supported only Intel does? Or vice versa.?

64-bit x86 extensions were developed by AMD. So, basically Intel supports what AMD created.

Vice versa for 32-bit x86.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Ryzen 7 1700 costs 25k which is equivalent to Intel Core i7.
Plus a motherboard costs 10k to 15k
So that makes total to 35k to 40k

Intel Core i5 equivalent AMD Ryzen processors are going to be released later in Q2 2017.

If you can wait until then. OK.

For me an Intel Core i5 6600k + Z170 Mobo costed around 30k

So an equivalent or higher performance AMD processor will cost around 15k + 10k for Mobo = 25k

This too later in June or July only. If you can wait until then it's Ok.

No can't wait. It's too much time.
What about keyboard mouse I mentioned.?
G102 and G213 @₹5700 instead of ₹3200 for Devastator.?
Please check post number 29.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
64-bit x86 extensions were developed by AMD. So, basically Intel supports what AMD created.

Vice versa for 32-bit x86.
And what about Android environment ?
Programming and developing apps and other things. Which have more support AMD or Intel?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
And what about Android environment ?
Programming and developing apps and other things. Which have more support AMD or Intel?

Ryzen seems to be good. Offers serious power and value. Never worry on compatibility of softwares. Anything based on x86/64 instructions will run on both.
I insist you give Ryzen a shot.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
So finally out on buying today. But disappointment with products unavailability and all so returned empty handed.

Decided Rig -
CPU - Intel Core i5 7500 - ₹16000
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H - ₹7500
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz - ₹4000
PSU - Seasonic M12II 520 EVO - ₹5200
GPU - ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB AMP! - ₹22500
HDD - WD Blue 2TB - ₹5000
Optical Drive - Asus DRW-24D3ST Optical Drive - ₹1000
Cabinet - Corsair Carbide Spec - 01 ATX Red LED - ₹3000
Antec Mid Tower ATX GX200 Window Black - ₹3000
Monitor - LG IPS LED 22MP68VQ-P AMD FreeSync - ₹8500
Keyboard/Mouse - Logitech G102 - ₹1500 [Amazon Deal]
Redragon K553 Usas Mechanical Keyboard - ₹4000 [Amazon]
Mousepad - Steelseries QcK (63004) - ₹500 [Amazon]
Thermal Paste- Noctua NT-H1 Thermal Compound - ₹400
Cabinet Fan 120mm - 1xCM JetFlo 120 Red Led - ₹900
HDMI Cable - Storite 1.5 Metre Super Slim High Speed HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable with Ethernet Full HD 1080p - ₹100

PrimeABGB don't have many components locally.
Corsair Carbide Spec 1,
Seasonic M12II 520 Evo and S12II 520,
Redragon Keyboards,
Logitech Prodigy lineup,
SteelSeries QcK mousepad,
Also all these products are not available in Lamington Road, Mumbai. Need big help here.
Anyone in contact with PrimeABGB or writing with them. Or in contact with other local shops or working in Lamington Road or staying nearby. Please provide me details.

[MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION]
Should I purchase all products online?? On Mdcomputers specifically?? How are they Mdcomputers?
Because your suggestions are all from that site and products not available here. COD? Payment options? Etc? Warranty? Shipment cost??
(But I'm not comfortable buying all these amounts online)

Can you suggest other PSU than seasonic I can't find locally. I searched everywhere.
Without PSU I can't even purchase basic things to boot computer and work.

PS : :-(
Keyboard and mouse both are not required as of now means for 2-3 days. But main parts needed asap.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Buy these according as I suggest below. OK.

If all main components like the Processor, Motherboard, RAM, HDD, GPU buy from mdcomputers.in

Seasonic M12II 520 Evo OR S12II 520 from either eBay.in or overclockerszone.com

Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 from Amazon.in

Redragon Keyboards -amazon.in
Regarding Redragon, go with Vara K551 full keyboard

Logitech Prodigy lineup -mdcomputers.in

SteelSeries QcK mousepad -mdcomputers.in

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Buy these according as I suggest below. OK.

If all main components like the Processor, Motherboard, RAM, HDD, GPU buy from mdcomputers.in

Seasonic M12II 520 Evo OR S12II 520 from either eBay.in or overclockerszone.com

Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 from Amazon.in

Redragon Keyboards -amazon.in
Regarding Redragon, go with Vara K551 full keyboard

Logitech Prodigy lineup -mdcomputers.in

SteelSeries QcK mousepad -mdcomputers.in

Shipping will cost more in Mdcomputers.
PrimeABGB have cpu, Mobo, ram, HDD, gpu, antec gx200 cabinet, monitor at local shop.. I can buy locally too except PSU. Only PSU problem was there I guess.

And keyboard mouse mousepad, I will buy on Amazon with lightning deal (lowest price comparing all) I can manage till that time. I have old PS2 keyboard mouse still working fine I can use that.
QcK is @500 on Amazon and @800 on Mdcomputers.

Seasonic S12II 520 available only on overclockerszone.com and amazon.in
(Which to buy from Amazon or overclockerszone?)
Amazon shipping with ₹125 extra charges seller is overclockers zone.
Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt Power Supply:Amazon:Electronic
Check this. Please tell.

Thanks for help. I know seasonic is best but now it's ₹6000 (all charges). Any other competitive suggestion.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If you have availability for the above said components locally then go with it.

Else talk with mdcomputers whether they will ship all via free shipping since you are buying in bulk from them, I meant total PC right.

Remember once you buy from them that's it, regarding any RMA you need to approach the local service center.

I suggested mdcomputers to a guy called Ronnie who is from a small town in Assam to buy all his PC components, instead he bought from Amazon.in where different 3rd party sellers do business. His Mobo & HDD came to him DOA(Dead on Arrival) which are brand new sealed pieces. Again I gave him local collection points for Mobo & address for HDD to get it RMAed.

Regarding PSU since the 3rd party seller in Amazon.in is overclockerszone themselves who are the distributor's for Seasonic in India, you can buy from them without doubt.

PS: Had Ronnie listened to me in the 1st place, he would have got or used brand new sealed pieces. For RMA, I had to direct him to his local collection point because he doesn't know.

But after 1 experience now he knows how to buy or RMA any PC components.

As for his Mobo, they didn't replace it rather repaired it. At 1st they even didn't accept it for RMA, I told Ronnie to request them. He got lucky and at least they accepted. Fortunately all components regional RMA Hub is located at Kolkata which is near to him.

Top Bottom