Buying whole Computer, Budget 80K approx.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
[STRIKE]Ok

I contacted overclockers zone. They told me, you may have to pay "octroi" charges.

What will be total cost including octroi charges?
Seasonic S12II-520 S12II Series 520W Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certificatio
Overclockers zone = ₹5950 + OCTROI = ??

And also Amazon providing with ₹125 charges.
Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt Power Supply:Amazon:Electronic
Amazon = ₹5950 + ₹125 = ₹6075

Which will be better? And cost me less.[/STRIKE]

Update
Buying Seasonic M12II 520 Watts PSU from hardwire.in @₹6150 no shipping charges no delivery charges.
Seasonic M12 II 520 Modular Power Supply Unit - Hardwire.in
Buy Seasonic S12 520 PSU Online | Indi
Any suggestions

Last edited:

jodo_c

Broken In
Did you went to shop and asked or just checked the website ? There is also one more shop called ITWARES in same building As primeabgb do check there also.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Did you went to shop and asked or just checked the website ? There is also one more shop called ITWARES in same building As primeabgb do check there also.
I checked all shops on that road.
Itware, not asked there. PrimeABGB asked on phone and went to shop also for buying all things.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Finally purchased PSU.
Thank you all for all help.
Specially [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION]
MDcomputers e-mail me today informing device is in stock status. I now ordered Seasonic S12II 520 Watts from there. @₹5891 adding shipping charges and other.
I want to know what if product faulty, fake and other or need replacement. Need guidance.
How to RMA? is it different than replacement?

And also got delivery today
Logitech G403 Prodigy Mouse.

Really great mouse. Only thing is that I'm using it on mobile. Lolz.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Why did you hurriedly purchased without asking me? There is a eBay.in coupon by which you can get discount.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Why did you hurriedly purchased without asking me? There is a eBay.in coupon by which you can get discount.

I checked that PSU on ebay, there is discount (your coupon) + octroi charges. I don't know how much octroi charges.

Should I cancel my order?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I checked that PSU on ebay, there is discount (your coupon) + octroi charges. I don't know how much octroi charges.

Should I cancel my order?
There are no octroi charges when I bought from eBay.in. How come they are imposed now?

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
There are no octroi charges when I bought from eBay.in. How come they are imposed now?

"They mentioned octroi charges will be there" in red font something.
5950 - 500 (coupon) + octroi charges = more than 5800 I guess??

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170309/bbc70ba25ac262b6a489bb3f93dc0d5a.jpg
On delivery no octroi was collected from me. So don't worry about octroi when you are investing 6k on PSU that protects all your other components eh.

Inspite of the discount, you are miserly thinking about octroi and that too which gets collected upon delivery.

Come on dude, get enlightened buddy...

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
On delivery no octroi was collected from me. So don't worry about octroi when you are investing 6k on PSU that protects all your other components eh.

Inspite of the discount, you are miserly thinking about octroi and that too which gets collected upon delivery.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

Dude!!! He lives in Mumbai. Afaik Maharashtra collects OCTROI. You live in Hyderbad( Telangana State) which does not have any OCTROI thing.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Maharashtra has octroi
And when I bought from eBay even I was charged ocroi
So yea please research before commenting that he is worrying unnecessarily

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Maharashtra has octroi
And when I bought from eBay even I was charged ocroi
So yea please research before commenting that he is worrying unnecessarily

How much and for which product?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
However when I ordered the CM Hyper 212 Evo from eBay (2300~₹) I wasn't charged any octroi
So I think it's only applies if the package goes above a certain weight
But I might be wrong

Top Bottom