Buying Starcraft 2 Digital Copy

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I want to buy and download digital copy from BLizzard website. Has anyone done that earlier? The download sizes are Huge hence worried a bit.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Why don't you get the started edition for free first, and then upgrade it to full version on your computer. Easy download, less worry.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I haven't upgraded it, but I did try the starter edition and the of heart of swarm multiplayer beta. Blizzard uses a downloader, with pause and resume options.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Started downloading the Starter Edition. Will Purchase full when this one completes. Btw any way to save the installation files secured on a DVD or something so that in case of format I don't have to download 14 GB of data again :)

@Cyborg - Money isn't much of an issue so no sharing of costs or anything. I don't know what the spawning in SC2 means so lets see may be later we can make a lucky draw :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
I was planning to get the game with my friends, not sure how much it will work out, but if it does, I'll let you know.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^ does if bulk purchase have any discounts?

Together, I meant that we'd share the price of the single game. One person will have the full version, and the other join him through starter editions. I don't think anything like Bulk purchase even exists in this case.

cyborg47

Technomancer
60$, unless there's some kind of sale. Digital is better, coz you can try it out with the starter edition and upgrade it to full version if you like it ;) Better than retail.

Yes, it was recently announced, the full version can host the game and the starter edition fellows can join in.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
WoL = $20 Digital Copy
HoS = $30 Digital Copy

Going to buy both. Freeloaders from TDF are welcome to join my rooms when I finish this fuked up download

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
WoL = $20 Digital Copy
HoS = $30 Digital Copy

Going to buy both. Freeloaders from TDF are welcome to join my rooms when I finish this fuked up download

WoL , HoS are not they expansions? Do you have the base game?

Or the base game is not required to play those expansions?

What are the differnce between these three . please someone explain.

Amazon.com: Starcraft 2 (PC) (UK): Video Games

Amazon.com: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack: Pc: Video Games

Amazon.com: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty: Pc: Video Games

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Ok Guys I am going to buy it this week. Download is also in process. Let me know your nicks on Battle Net so that we can get some fun games :)

Top Bottom