Buying Satyam stocks now. Good Option ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
I would say go for it. It fluctuates a lot in a single trading session. Just buy at 40 and sell at 44-45.. Doesn't look like it will dive further down. Just a guess..

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I would have gone for it now...but yesterday I saw in Zee Business that analysts are fearing the stock might reach near zero figure mark

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Warning: DO not buy this stock, even it reaches Rs.10 levels.
It has been kicked out of nifty 50,chances are the company is soon going to be bankrupt.

So why would anyone with sane mind buy a sinking ship?

R2K

In the Zone
Warning: DO not buy this stock, even it reaches Rs.10 levels.
It has been kicked out of nifty 50,chances are the company is soon going to be bankrupt.

So why would anyone with sane mind buy a sinking ship?

u mean the company is gonna close.............???????

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
DO NOT buy satyam stocks even at Re.1,I repeat NEVER.

Instead you can try your luck at other IT giants like infy,TCS,Wipro for obvious reasons.I wouldn't get my hopes too high though.

Just hold your liquid money close to you right atm.Market is gonna get still worse before getting better again,3-4months henceforth would be the ideal time to buy real-estate IMO.

1.Don't risk your money unnecessarily,safer the better atm.
2.Borrowing is bad mkay!
3.Don't listen to other people(including me),do your own analysis and use your small brains in rather large heads.

Financial 'experts' is a cake that doesn't exactly exist.Its all you and your money.

shashank_re

In the zone
Buying a stock of a company which is going through tough phase is a good idea....but buying a stock of a company which is going to close down is NOT a good idea :)

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
with L&T upping its stake from 2% to 3.5-4% in last week and LIC having around 5-6% stake in the company i doubt the company will be doomed. but it will definitely require time to reorganize itself or merge with some other company.

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Its really sad to see satyam going down... :(

IMO dont risk at the moment..Share will come down more for sure...

Rohit Setia

Right off the assembly line
Ramalinga Raju + his brother Rama Raju have been arrested today night....

SEBI + Andra Pradesh state gov. + CBI + Company Law Board + Registrar of Companies all r looking into the matter ...

Shares of Satyam have been removed/delisted from BSE n Nifty .

Company Law Board have removed Co's all directors n have placed 10 Gov. nominees instead of them ...

Let's see what is the future of such cos. now. Will anyone trust IT setor in future ?

I doubt whether the company is bankrupt. The fraud was reported as they inflated profit margins, not losses.
But it is better if you try your luck with TCS, Infy or even Wipro stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom