Buying Phone for 25k

kamleshchimba

Right off the assembly line
If you can increase your budget a little bit, I'll suggest iphone 4S as its the best..I own one and trust me, its the best you can get currently.

ajaymailed

In the zone
HTC One S- 28.5K
Galaxy S2- 27K
Sensation XE- 26K
Xperia S - 28K

all these are pretty high end phones having 4.3 inch display, dual core processors, 1 GB RAM, 8 MP Cams/1080p.

rider

as Kratos
Xperia S for 26,950 INR from ebay with sony india warranty and use bank coupon to get 1k more less. So, final price would be 25,950.

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia S for 27k is the best option right now.
And if One S is available for 28.5k(as stated above) then you can buy that as well.
XE is good too.But Xperia S and One S are better.

Last edited:

techlover

In the zone
Even Galaxy Nexus have only 16GB space, but it doesn't mean it is a bad phone, for external storage use of USB on to go is fine.

Like this even iPhone 16GB version has 16Gb version :p that also doesnt mean its a bad deal...

they are good even with 16GB because they have something unique :p ...while almost everything in One S can be found in other phones in the same range

rider

as Kratos
Like this even iPhone 16GB version has 16Gb version :p that also doesnt mean its a bad deal...

they are good even with 16GB because they have something unique :p ...while almost everything in One S can be found in other phones in the same range

I think you are confused with HTC One S C2 and HTC One S. The imported HTC One S is with new snapdragon krait 1.5Ghz dual core processor which is even better than quadcore tegra3 and quadcore exynos in some benchmarks. HTC One S C2 is just a normal dual core phone with old snapdragon scorpion clocked to 1.7Ghz which is also found in old sensation and sony xperia s.

techlover

In the zone
I think you are confused with HTC One S C2 and HTC One S. The imported HTC One S is with new snapdragon krait 1.5Ghz dual core processor which is even better than quadcore tegra3 and quadcore exynos in some benchmarks. HTC One S C2 is just a normal dual core phone with old snapdragon scorpion clocked to 1.7Ghz which is also found in old sensation and sony xperia s.

i know that but the current version selling in India now is the S3 processor clocked 1.7Ghz ..

Top Bottom