Buying games

Soumik99

Journeyman
I want to buy PC games online. I am from Kolkata. I found this games4u site and it looks somewhat good, new games are there in their stock. Anyone has any alternative ideas? Its hard to find stores having new games here.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
+1 to Nextworld.in and Flipkart.com. Both these Online stores are really good with competitive prices and excellent and prompt service.

dinga03

Broken In
flipkart is good..
once ordered at night, and they delivered the next day (that too before noon).. though it might differs on places

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Flipkart is great! I ordered in noon, the product got shipped from Mumbai at around 8pm, and was delivered next day at 1pm. Even the costumer service is great, they simply replaced the product that was not working, without asking any stupid questions; they only asked me do I have a compatible PC. :)

disappear

Right off the assembly line
I use Nextworld as well to buy games, but have recently discovered the cheapness of browser based games (Grepolis and SoccerStar), why not start there? #broke student

Last edited:

dddcomxxx

Right off the assembly line
I'd prefer to play those free to play online games, or MMOs, for 1, my computer cannot power powerful game, 2, I do not have money.:-o

You know, my best free game is Empire Rising, and Sword Girls.

I am open to accept any new free games.:)):)):))

Last edited:
Top Bottom