Buying chromecast

$hadow

Geek in making
I am looking forward to buy chromecast and want to get some input if any one has purchased it. Google do not sell it officially in India if I am not wrong so will it still be usable in India without any hassle.

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
Yes, it is very much usable in India. I got one while returning from UK. Got couple of OTA updates as well while using it here. Google doesn't limit chromecast functionality by region AFAIK.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
is chromecast worth it? i already have an apple tv3 and a wd tv live hd media player but im drawn by the price of the chromecast-3k as well
the smaller form factor is also very convenient

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah I will try to order but the problem is that I need to wait a bit more since I first need to get home to use it. Will order a few days before leaving. BTW what do you guys think Google Play or Snapdeal from where I should buy it?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Yeah I will try to order but the problem is that I need to wait a bit more since I first need to get home to use it. Will order a few days before leaving. BTW what do you guys think Google Play or Snapdeal from where I should buy it?

snapdeal in general has always been a kind of no no for me,my cousin has bought stuff from there which turned out to be fake
he got carried away one last time this month because hes getting married next month and he went ahead and bought a "rolex" for 35k on snapdeal during the sale
when it came it was an obvious fake and he had to go through alot to get a refund

Top Bottom