Buying advise for Speaker and Headphone

Sarath

iDota
I already have threads for both but this is not a search for more headphones but rather an overall scrutiny of my choice by the members:

Headphones: After much running about I finally chose to get Steel Series Siberia V1 headset. I received a price confirmation of Rs.2700 from Golchha
Go Gaming! | GolchhaIT.com
Also saw them online on Infibeam. [LINK] I have read in Digit that they are good much never heard of any TDF members talking about them.

Speakers: Edifier C3 2.1 speakers at Rs.6500 LINK: Lowest price found again on Infibeam
Golchha quoted Rs.6600. Since I have been searching for over 2months I am unlikely to find a lower price point and better speakers for that price.

Kindly let me know of your opinion regarding my choices.

On an unrelated note the price for G.Skill CLS-4GBRL is Rs.2000/- quoted. I bought it for Rs.2700 three months back.

Previous threads SPEAKERS and HEADPHONES (links)

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you want gaming headset, get Roccat Kave. Nothing else comes close.

for speakers, check these:

1. Swans M10
2. Edifier S530
3. Logitech Z623

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I will post links of my threads to avoid repetition of certain points here.

Swan M10. Unavailable everywhere including official dealers in Chennai.
Edifier S530: Checking now; price too high
Logitech Z623: Will go for this if I can up my budget.

D

Deleted member 118788

Sarath For Headphone siberia v1 is inferior to razer:

Roccat Kave>Siberia V2>Razer Carcharias>Siberia V1 (But Nothing Defeats Razer In Comfort)

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
You guys are trying to tempt me into buying the Z623. I must say you are doing a good job. ;-)

I had an initial budget of 2k then jumped to 5k for swans, then 6.5k for the c3 and now 8k for the z623.

Can anyone post links with good prices for the Z623?
Already checked smc, infibeam, letsbuy and flipkart.

Sarath For Headphone siberia v1 is inferior to razer:

Roccat Kave>Siberia V2>Razer Carcharias>Siberia V1 (But Nothing Defeats Razer In Comfort)

Do you have the Razer ones?

Tkin has the V1 and he was complaining that they can't be used for prolonged duration.

My main usage is music and then games.

Got a Logitech Z623 7000/- quote. Looks good.

D

Deleted member 118788

Siberia V2 is very very comfortable than siberia v1.

D

Deleted member 118788

better go with razer carcharias you will never regret.:wink:

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
^^^DO you have them?

I was so sure when I created this thread but I am thrown into the abyss of confusion again. :-(

D

Deleted member 118788

I Ordered it From Lynx-India But Waiting For It To Be Recieved.:)

D

Deleted member 118788

OK. As You wish. It's Better To Wait But Not To Get Late.:wink:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Guys can you suggest a gaming headset under 2.5k which is very comfortable for prolong use. I'll be using it continoulsy for 6-7 hrs, so it should be very comfortable. I can stretch my budget by 500 bucks if its real worth. Noise cancellation feature would be welcome! :) And I'm confused over 2.1/5.1 in headphones? :-?

D

Deleted member 118788

^When are you expecting delivery?

12th August Friday. Also Ordered Xonar DX.:)

Guys can you suggest a gaming headset under 2.5k which is very comfortable for prolong use. I'll be using it continoulsy for 6-7 hrs, so it should be very comfortable. I can stretch my budget by 500 bucks if its real worth. Noise cancellation feature would be welcome! :) And I'm confused over 2.1/5.1 in headphones? :-?

At Your Budget there are any not good gaming headphone with comfort if you could expand your budget by 1k you could get Razer carcharias @ 3.5K or for even less. It Comes With Mic & The Comfort You Want. I Have also ordererd it.:)

Top Bottom