Buying AC need help ASAP

$hadow

Geek in making
Hi guys
Just renovated my room and now I am in the need of buying a new one ASAP. My room is 20*10 and i am looking for a 1.5ton split ac. I am looking for a brand which could serve for at least 4 to 5 years.
Here is my list of AC's brand I shortlisted
1. Trane India
2. Hitachi
3. Mitsubishi
4. Carrier
Please guys start giving your valuable suggestion as early as possible.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get a Sharp 1.5 Ton Inverter AC. Im using one and trust me great cooling and surprisingly low electricity bill,50% less than conventional ones. Mitsubishi Heavy service is a suspect and Electric though not great is slightly better. Trane has yet to do good in North India service wise.But good very ACs never the less. Just forget Carrier.

amjath

Human Spambot
Get a Sharp 1.5 Ton Inverter AC. Im using one and trust me great cooling and surprisingly low electricity bill,50% less than conventional ones. Mitsubishi Heavy service is a suspect and Electric though not great is slightly better. Trane has yet to do good in North India service wise.But good very ACs never the less. Just forget Carrier.

I was about to say this to him :D or he may consider Daikin inverter AC's. Service is great too

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Well actually sharp is not available in my town so getting service can be a pain actually I am a little bit inclined towards Daikin can you throw some light on the inverter technology used in now a days ac and along that is it a good buy if I consider to buy Daikin over the others I listed @ Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Daikin is a very good buy.

An Inverter air conditioner delivers cool air by varying the frequency of the compressor, and thus regulates the refrigerant to satisfy room cooling requirements and achieve the desired temperature with minimal fluctuations. It eliminates waste with precise control. In this way, it is more energy efficient.
FAQ GENERAL SERVICE Q&A

Here Rishiguru a member in this forum and an expert has explained real proper.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consumer-...18mv-1-5ton-eco-inverter-air-conditioner.html

Arnab boss

In the zone
i hhad tried out samsung to lg and carrier..and now i hav shifted to bluestar acs...i was surprised by their build quality and man in 10 min it cooled my 250sq ft room...i installed a 1.5tn instead od 2.0tn...i am really satisfied by my decision..!!

plz note carefully...guys never purchase any ac or fridge with aluminum condensers....i had to change my samsung 2.0tn ac within 2 yrs of purcahse..always choose copper condensers in any brands....

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Aluminum condensers are not bad at all. In fact its very very good. But if you dont know the process of connecting aluminum with copper thats where the problem starts.And if you havnt vacuumed your your tubing its bound to leak due to corrosion!

What went wrong with the Samsung?

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Daikin is a very good buy.

An Inverter air conditioner delivers cool air by varying the frequency of the compressor, and thus regulates the refrigerant to satisfy room cooling requirements and achieve the desired temperature with minimal fluctuations. It eliminates waste with precise control. In this way, it is more energy efficient.
FAQ GENERAL SERVICE Q&A

Here Rishiguru a member in this forum and an expert has explained real proper.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consumer-...18mv-1-5ton-eco-inverter-air-conditioner.html

I also heard about O-general. Howz it???

gopiann

Broken In
Im going to buy this one blue star 1.5 Ton 3HW 18 JAR1.Is it good or any suggestions budget 35k-40k

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
if you are tamilian..buy bluestar..meenakshi will be happy :razz:

btw
i had good exp with godrej a.c
*good exp with keeline regulator
*don't buy videocon ac and vguard.

dummydave

Broken In
bro diakin are totally imported units ....

They hav copper condensors....

Cooling z very fast also airflow speed are very gud ...

4thly both indoor n outdoor units r extremely low noise producing...

Top Bottom