Buying AC need help ASAP

dummydave

Broken In
i dont hav inverter one..those wer more costly...jus simple 1.5ton model...dnt remembr xact 1 its 1.5-2yr old...

Now they r manufacturing in india only
Till now my xperienc wid the ac z gud..

Ps its my first ac

and yes..kindly do d research ....coz its ur money on stake...

And read d links posted in post #12...they r gud n ll help u decide much better..

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
I am actually thinking of finalizing this one Wall Mounted Type(Cooling Only) R-32 Series
Getting it a a price about 44k

Arnab boss

In the zone
Aluminum condensers are not bad at all. In fact its very very good. But if you dont know the process of connecting aluminum with copper thats where the problem starts.And if you havnt vacuumed your your tubing its bound to leak due to corrosion!

What went wrong with the Samsung?

i hav a 2 ton samsung 3 star spilt ac...had purchased 18 mnths ago..!!! suddenly i noticed tht water was pouring frm the indoor unit after 2 hours of running it..ice was forming in the indoor unit and it was melting...!!then i called the mechanic and he told me tht the condencer pipe has leakage and it cannot b repaired as it not copper and cannot b weild..!!!

now i was in my worst nightmare...he suggest tht to fill the gas and run this in summers...after tht in winters he will b replacing the aluminum condenser with the copper one which will cost me 12k..!!!

i had sought every information regarding this and every one frm showrooms to Internet said tht stay away frm aluminum condensers as they were facing lots of complian abt it..!!

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I am actually thinking of finalizing this one Wall Mounted Type(Cooling Only) R-32 Series
Getting it a a price about 44k

Its good ,no doubt ,but not the very best at the price. The EER is 3.4,Power Consumption 1570 watts ,which is higher than than the bests in the market,17700 BTU falls short too of the very best in that price which offers 18000 and has R32 .....but if service by Daikin is good in your area you can buy it,otherwise the Sharp at lower price still beats it hands down in everything.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Its good ,no doubt ,but not the very best at the price. The EER is 3.4,Power Consumption 1570 watts ,which is higher than than the bests in the market,17700 BTU falls short too of the very best in that price which offers 18000 and has R32 .....but if service by Daikin is good in your area you can buy it,otherwise the Sharp at lower price still beats it hands down in everything.

Well hard luck of mine since sharp is not available in my city.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Generals cooling is unmatched,no doubt,but Im not game for 5 star acs,If I was OP I would have spent a bit more and got the Inverter. @OP a fabulous buy,nevertheless.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Generals cooling is unmatched,no doubt,but Im not game for 5 star acs,If I was OP I would have spent a bit more and got the Inverter. @OP a fabulous buy,nevertheless.

Well actually I was in the market for inverter but when I asked the service team they told me that there is still a lot of problem in inverter ac. And also there is lack of tech staff who has knowledge of working on inverter ac. As I do not want to risk my 65k buy on risk just because of these trainees. Will be running it for atleast 48hrs to check out its working uptill now it is cooling awsum. And yes now it been about 2 hrs running and it has started freezing like Antarctica hahaha.

Top Bottom