Buying a wireless Headphone at 2k

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Click on the Link above. The model number is already mentioned.

Havnt heard of Denon,seriously? Out of a lot of Audiophile stuff they make,one of them are their Headphones and IEMs they start from a humble Rs 1499 and go till Rs 1,20,000.

Click This Denon Global | Please choose your Denon region

Humble :O

Knight2A4

In the zone
Humble !! of course If you put them in the same price tag as Sony or Sennheiser ..... Other Good brand is Philips but Sadly Philips has stopped manufacturing of any consumer item n now is only in blubs & high end health care

OP
P

pratheeshps

Journeyman
Good headphones requires good source too

I didn't get you...What do you meant by the source, Is it quality audio/video you are referring to?

Humble !! of course If you put them in the same price tag as Sony or Sennheiser ..... Other Good brand is Philips but Sadly Philips has stopped manufacturing of any consumer item n now is only in blubs & high end health care

Is Denon Headphones perform equally with Sony/Sennheiser headphone?What's your opinion?

OP
P

pratheeshps

Journeyman
source means your player

you said your source is your laptop and mobile

Yep..that's true..I have a Sony Vaio i5 laptop with "Clear Audio" technology,for which I am intending to buy..I didn't get how a decent Laptop affect Sound Quality,though?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Your Laptop is OK. If you want even better sound then you would need a USB DAC/AMp. Now thats for another day. Get the Denon first. At Rs 2700 theres hardly any Senn or Sony I know of sound that warm and good. Yes it has Bass leanings,but that is not at the cost of upper midrange and treble extensions and decay.

OP
P

pratheeshps

Journeyman
Your Laptop is OK. If you want even better sound then you would need a USB DAC/AMp. Now thats for another day. Get the Denon first. At Rs 2700 theres hardly any Senn or Sony I know of sound that warm and good. Yes it has Bass leanings,but that is not at the cost of upper midrange and treble extensions and decay.

I am looking forward to buy Denon in the coming days.About the Bass is concerned,I prefer sound quality over Bass.So low Bass is not a major issue for me.

Regarding the purchase,I found Reliance Digital store sells this model @ Rs.1700 ,(1000 less than Flipkart).
Here is the site below.Shop for Denon AH D310R Headphone, Black at Reliance Digital

Still they are not located near my city & there is no purchase available from the site.I am wondering,how they can sell at this pricepoint?

NB:I have enquired at Reliance Store.They said there was no stock available & no shipping available..This model is available in few stores & so if I make an order ,there will be some delay for getting hands on it..

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Rs 1700,even I will order one. Yes it has Bass,which is better than no Bass that cans at this level comes with. The Denons bass is not a mid bass hump like Auduio Technica M-30 the Denon goes real deep. If you find it too much reduce the equalizer a notch,thats all.What matters is the sound signature which is very warm and dark which will not cause fatigue over long listening sessions nor will it sound bad with less than perfect recordings.

Top Bottom