buying a ps3, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidboon

In the zone
i am gonna buy a ps3 ,i am getting it from vishakapatnam
i want to know whats the latest price of 40GB PS3 ,and where can i get it in vishakapatnam.
i know its availaible in PLANET M ,but is there any place where i can get it at an lower price.

hope you solve my problem ASAP.

Renny

Padawan
Lower prices you will get only in Grey,

The official price according to Sony India site is Rs.24,990/- , so Planet M might also sell at the same "Official" price.

If you can,try getting the NTSC/japan/us region PS3 that way you will be able to play any BluRay( all movies have region lock) you might want to from those region and still be able to play almost all games(AFAIK maybe MGS4 has region lock) as they are region free.

XBL

Broken In
If you can,try getting the NTSC/japan/us region PS3 that way you will be able to play any BluRay( all movies have region lock) you might want to from those region and still be able to play almost all games(AFAIK maybe MGS4 has region lock) as they are region free.
Then whats the benefit. he will only miss out the BR movies. He can buy PAL and play both of them.

@XBL:
Then whats the benefit. he will only miss out the BR movies. He can buy PAL and play both of them.
Those BR movies he will be missing are the only ones worth watching,because PAL territories are not as important to these guys(well their behavior shows that so far),and anyway by the time that content is available here it would have fallen in price there.PAL PS3 will not play NTSC BR movies or of any other region for that matter.

Last edited:
OP
Davidboon

Davidboon

In the zone
thanks uchiha_madara & XBL
i think the PLANET M store here has pal version.
can you both suggest any good games ??
that will help me .

@Davidboon:your welcome.
A few good games I would like to recommend
1.Devil May Cry 4
2.Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
3.Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
you can check out more here
*www.gamepro.com/article/features/206216/the-24-best-ps3-games/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'd say get the PS3 exclusives right now & skip the ones which will be available for PC.Since you have a 9600GT, you can get the multi-platform titles for the PC.No point in spending 2.3k or above for them when you can get a lower priced version for the PC.

Try Uncharted Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword & Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

Ei8t

Journeyman
Get the PS3 GTA IV Bundle if you can :).Also get Uncharted Drakes Fortune one of the best PS3 exclusive game,itz quite underrated . Although i found some frame rate problem when you are doing HAnd to HAnd Combat with the enemy but its minor. You can even save the game anytime so itz even better.

And FInally GEt MGS 4:D.......Itz worth the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom