Buying a pmp.. plz suggest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbuddy92

Broken In
I'm planning to buy a pmp within a budget of 3.5k
Please help me choose one..
video support isn't necessary (well i think i won't get that in such a price either:lol:)
should support a number of formats.
And should also have fm radio. (so plz don't say ipod shuffle)

Cilus

laborare est orare
@ ur budget Transcend Tsonic 860 8 GB will be the best PMP. Priced at 3.8k, it is having all the features of a full entertainer. It has big 2.4" 320X240 display for watching videos with Xvid and Flash video support, lots of audio codec support (FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), OGG, MP3, WMA, and WAV and WMA-DRM10 protected music format)
11 equalizer effects, including a customizable USER EQ setting and SRS WOW HD , Lyric syncing, ID3 tag browsing, Custom Playlist builder, Micro SD expansion slot, 20 channel preset FM, Text reader and Image Viewer(jpeg, Gif and PNG), Built-in microphone and direct Line-in recording, Built in speaker, Voice Recorder, 1 Year warranty, 14 Hour playback for audio and a thosands of other features.
Look for a good deal and more details from *shopping.indiatimes.com/i/f/t/TRANSCEND_8_GB_860_PLAYER_MP3_2B_MP4_2-pid-3992941-ctl-20376651-cat-970938-pc-968320-&bid=&prc=1749-4390&sid=&q=transcend&.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I'm planning to buy a pmp within a budget of 3.5k
Please help me choose one..
video support isn't necessary (well i think i won't get that in such a price either:lol:)
should support a number of formats.
And should also have fm radio. (so plz don't say ipod shuffle)

Sansa Clip+
Cowon iaudio 9

Cilus

laborare est orare
May I know the reason? I know Sansa clip is a proven mp3 player( It is just a mp3 palyer), but the new Transcend is a full phased PMP with big display and good video playback support, Expandable memory, tons of format support and with the other features. Sound quality may be not as good as Clip (may be, I don't know because I did not test the Transcend one), but with the other features, I think it is a better buy than Clip.
From Op's comment, it looks like He wants a Video pmp and just 4 budget constraint, cutting it down.

OP
koolbuddy92

koolbuddy92

Broken In
Thank you guys for your valuable suggestions.
I googled your suggested products for some reviews.
Well I found that Clip+ has an excellent sound quality.
In case of Tsonic 860, sound quality was also nice but I think it defeats clip+ in the race of features.
I'll look forward to buy 860.
However I would like to know the price of clip+ in India also. (no one mentioned that here..)
But still guys, thank you very much for your support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom