Case NZXT Gamma
DVD LG Sata DVD
PSU FSP SagaII 500W
KB/Mouse Logitech
Speaker Altec Lancing VS2621
Monitor Benq G2220D
GFX Card MSI 6750

ty guys im getting the above @ 26k

all within my budget hopefully i can think of upgrading stuff to arnd 4k any suggestions as to what???

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
darklaax said:
ty guys im getting the above @ 27k
Best of luck :D
darklaax said:
all within my budget hopefully i can
think of upgrading stuff to arnd 4k
any suggestions as to what???
Save it now. This pc is enough for next 3-4 years. If we start suggesting again for 4k increase you will be badly confused.
Save the money or donate to charity :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Care for a better graphics card for better gaming performance at full HD res? Rest are superb.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Just one suggestion: Get a single 4 GB stick. Price may be 100 bucks higher than 2X2 GB kit. Although 2X2 GB will perform better than a single 4 Gb due to dual channel operation mode, the difference in performance is not anything you can't live with.
The reason of suggesting it is 4 GB single stick Ram prices are decreasing and they are gonna be main stream one within couple of months. So a single 4 GB will give you better upgrade capability.

Corsair XMS3 1600 MHz will cost you around 2.4K

OP
D

darkaalx

Broken In
Save the money or donate to charity :)

Charity begins@ home........lol.....lets start by getting better pc @ home....hahaha

Nething else to upgrade except for what cilus said

Last edited:
OP
D

darkaalx

Broken In
Thanks man. Any other recommendations? A couple of choices at hand would be good be good for side by side comparison

OP
D

darkaalx

Broken In
Can ne1 draw up a system witha processor of intel in the same budget and specifications(i just want 2 change the processor so even the motherboarde needs to be changed) budget i.e 30000

thanks a lot for the pains guys ****RESPECT****

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Little bit of price increase will be there.
Core i5 2400 + Intel DH61WW = ~13K
everything else will be same.

OP
D

darkaalx

Broken In
Core i5 2400 + Intel DH61WW = ~13K
everything else will be same.

So now what will be better(keeping price aside)

Core i5 2400 + Intel DH61WW
OR
Amd PhenomII X4 955 + Gigabyte GA-880gm-UD3H

Also apparently sumone told me not to buy Amd processors as they get heated easily as compared to Intel processors. Is this true or its just another false alarm?

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Obviously the Sandy Bridge i5 will be a better choice over Phenom, but it will increase ur budget by some amount. And regarding over heating of AMD Processors, it is not at all true...

OP
D

darkaalx

Broken In
guys in the same range which amd processor is available........and then at an equal comparison level which is better

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
darkaalx said:
guys in the same range which amd processor is available........and then at an equal comparison level which is better
There is a six core non Hyper threaded proccy in around 8k but its better to get that SB bundle

Core i5 2400 + Intel DH61WW

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you are willing to spend more go for sandy bridge platform else stick with Phenom II X4, not need to go for AMD 6-core processors.

Top Bottom