BUYING A HEADPHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
I am planning to buy a headphone but i dont have much info 'bout them.
the price should be around Rs.750.
I recently saw a review of this headphone-Philips SBC HP200 Hi-Fi in the
CHIP mag(nov.04).is it a good buy.can anyone get me a better one around that price.i live in chandigarh.
Thanks
I would be gettin a 5.1 headphone after this,i just wanted to get a good and not-so-pricey headphone till that time.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
:D The headsets from a brand called Tech-Com has a products which really rocks.
Yhe brand has two models: :idea: one with round ball shaped ear cushions @250
:idea: the other for value buyers which has a flat ear cushions.
The first mentioned one performs really well for its prize and I've beed using it for one yr without any problem. I think it has superior audio qualityanf looks sniffy also.

G

gxsaurav

Well, the Philips HP 250 Headphones are the beest I have ever seen, but they are not for computer, I mean they lack a mic but works with a PC normally like a Hi-fi audio system, U can also try the Zalman 5.1 Channel headphones or iSound 5.1 channel if U got a 5.1 capable sound card

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@gx i suppose the Zalman would just be off the hook question for this guy as it sure costs a bomb....i guess it was 1.5k or 2k....anyways outta question for this dude's budget :?

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Have you guys tried the technics headphones ? Its been taken over by Panasonic now however one amazing set of headphones. I really need good headphones since I DJ a lot. And right now I am using The Dj1004 from Ministry of Sound (one of my friends got it for me). Simply amazing.

Indrajeet5

Right off the assembly line
5.1 headphone

Zalman ZM-RS6F (5.1 headphone)
*www.zalmanusa.com/eng/product/view.asp?idx=110&code=023

I got it today. :D [/url]

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I have Philps SBC HP200. This headphones is one hell of an headphone man. Cool base and treble, soft on the ears and comfy hearing. Thats what I can say abt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom