Buy a Zune, Fight Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@amitava - zune v1 mrp is 99$ ... dude get ur facts right before lambasting some1 or something ....

and Bill Gates' charity work is well known and appreciated ;)

@help~is~here: zune v2 is a player here to stay ;) and thats not as a MS supporter but as pmp user :)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arre but my source was a phone call from steve ballmer and sorry i cannot put his phone no. on the forums ;)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no we were discussing the future of MS in India :D it was a casual call hi-hello types ...

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
actually im expecting a call from him too .... he wants some tips about making his products more acceptable

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ really funny. . . so he wants you to reveal the plans of microsoft, so that he can go one step further :D

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no he wants to know how to make his products as acceptable ... i aint no back stabber

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
so you mean now his products are not much acceptable :D
if he asks you to give an idea to create a OS that can kill vista . . . whats ur answer

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Gigacore said:
so you mean now his products are not much acceptable
we know the truth
Gigacore said:
if he asks you to give an idea to create a OS that can kill vista . . . whats ur answer
a simple 1 - be realistic dude

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ lol . . . even i can gave those answers to him in Voice chat the other day. ;) now i dont know why he is not able undertand simple things :) :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Gigacore said:
^ lol . . . even i can gave those answers to him in Voice chat the other day. ;) now i dont know why he is not able undertand simple things :) :D

Thats cos Steve Jobs is a smug mac grand daddy

narangz

Web developer
Sukhdeep Singh said:
^^ atleast they are doing something....and something is always better than nothing ;)

In my childhood school days, there was teacher who used to say same thing when some kid did incomplete homework...."kiya, kuch too kiya..na karne wale se too acha hain na" :)

100% maybe not(bcoz profit is still the main objective of any biz)...but yeah...they are still taking the inititive...I am not saying Microsoft is good or bad...but had some other orgainization done it...most of the replies would have been "WOW"...."Awesome" ...."Great"... and this being Microsoft..."Damn, if they do it...Damned if they dont" :D

Agree.... "Damn, if they do it...Damned if they dont." Correct... Can't be more true.

amitava82

MMO Addict
iMav said:
@amitava - zune v1 mrp is 99$ ... dude get ur facts right before lambasting some1 or something ....
May be you should get your facts right... Both the Zunes are V1. So whats your point?:rolleyes:
*www.engadget.com/2007/10/18/ford-sells-pink-30gb-first-gen-zune-donates-100-to-breast-canc/

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Lol....
Buy pink zune...fight breast cancer.
Buy red zune...fight blood cancer.
Buy brown zune...fight lung c.ancer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way.MS has got one thing wrong here.Guys just won't buy PINK zunes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.